Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC and Way O.T.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
madd_dogg_914
How about them '9ers!

I went to the game last night and HOLY CRAP! Best football game I have gone to. I saw about 10 fights in my section alone (stupid Raiders fans) Lots of scoring drama, 7-0, 7-3, 7-10, 14-10

And as any great football battle should, it came down to the final seconds of the game. Awesome awesome awesome game!

Now I can't talk (too much screaming) Can barely keep my eyes open (too much drinking), and have a horrible headache (too much partying) But it was all worth it to leave the stands, stand on top of my truck, and SCREAM "Raiders . . . GO HOME"

Who cares that it was the third stringers and a bunch of guys they are gonna cut, it WAS the 49ERS!!!

Lets go '9ers, LETS GO!

The road to the Super Bowl begins! Farewell Marriucci, hello ring #6!

-Chris
madd_dogg_914
Crap, I forgot the fans after the 49ers. Could one of you wonderful administrators change my topic title to read: Any SF 49ers FANS/Raiders haters out there?

I thank you VERY much

-Chris
richardL
I was given some tickets 5 rows back from the field at the 25yard line yesterday - it was a pretty neat experience - quite rowdy!

Great time except getting there and getting back - it took 2 hours to get 25 miles up 101 and into the lot. Then it took 45 minutes to get out of the lot, 20 minutes to get the 3 miles to the freeway - so 1.5 hours to get home. Still, at least in the lot, there were fireworks and drunks to pass the time!

Nice result too! smilie_pokal.gif

Richard
tat2dphreak
I hate the cowboys... that should count for something smile.gif

but the Raiders have always been my team. finger.gif
SirAndy
no sports for me. boooooring.
plus, i don't even know the rules.

why would anybody "hate" fans from another team?
or beat them up? aren't those people kinda like yourself,
just on the other side? doesn't make sense to me ...
confused24.gif

Andy
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 15 2003, 09:39 AM)
confused24.gif

Andy

Well Andy,
the raider fans do it because they are NOT very intelligent.
And, they think that just because they buy a ticket, they can drink as much
as they want, swear in front of young children, and god forbid, if someone
were to accidently bump into them, beat that person into a coma.
Or stab them, like they did in San Diego.

Chris/Mad Dogg,
I think the Subject line is perfect they way it is. I don't care for either team,
being a Kansas City Chiefs fan, I certainly can't root for the lowly raiders.
Oh hey, how'd that Super Bowl game work out for ya anyway, huh? finger.gif

As for the winers, er, winers, I mean, niners: fake fans pretty much sums up
my feelings for them.
Remember back in the '80's, they'd win 3 games in a row & Bill Walsh was a
genuis and Montana was the greatest quarterback in the history of the world,
and even though he'd only played 4 or 5 games, Jerry 'fifi' Rice was the best
thing since sliced bread.
Then, they'd lose 2 games in a row, and it would be, "maybe the game has
passed coach Walsh by, maybe it's time for someone else to qb the (w)niners,
why does jr keeping dropping so many passes?"
You rarely see people wearing their hats or jackets when they're not winning
super bowls, I know, they're undefeated in the big game, I know. pissoff.gif

Whew! Rant over, let the Football season begin!!!!!!

Kansas City Chiefs: winners of the 4th Super Bowl, 23-7, over the Minnesota Vikings.
of course everybody that's EVER played the vikings in the SB has beaten them. cool.gif
Lawrence
I'll change your title, even though the 49ers can kiss my @ass...

-Rusty smoke.gif
(34 years old, 22 year Packer fan)
seanery
raiders rule!
EdwardBlume
The biggest whiner is a 49er!!! ohmy.gif

Go Raiders!
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Scott Carlberg @ Aug 15 2003, 11:27 AM)
being a Kansas City Chiefs fan, I certainly can't root for the lowly raiders.

agree.gif
Joe Bob
My favorite team is ANYONE playing AGAINST the 49ers, those weenise the Giants and the Plowboys.....oh yeah the Yankees suck big green ones as well.....
EdwardBlume
Well put Zois. I'll bet you suffered through the LA LAMS for a long time too.....

When people ask me who I root for, I tell them the 49ers schedule. laugh.gif

Tyrell Owens is the main reason I'm trying NOT to watch football anymore. mad.gif
Joe Bob
The year I gave up on the Lambs...the assholes went to the Superbowl....and gave the game away to the Steelers...........
redshift
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 15 2003, 12:39 PM)
confused24.gif

Andy

I don't know either, I also hate sports...

hey... confused24.gifsmash.gif ... it does bring out the violent tendancies..

M
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(mikez @ Aug 15 2003, 07:29 PM)
My favorite team is ANYONE playing AGAINST the 49ers, those weenise the Giants and the Plowboys.....oh yeah the Yankees suck big green ones as well.....

that's right agree.gif

I forgot to add that to my earlier rant, I root for the team playing
against the winers, raiders, cowboys, yankees.

VegasRacer:
thanks for the KC Chiefs logo. clap56.gif
street legal go-kart
all i have to say to my best friend [packer fan] and my boss [raider fan] is 'Count the rings baby !'

anyhow football is at best a poor substitute for any kind of racing.

GO 9RS!
oh yea
take a look at the 49rs cheerleaders web site
the girl from fresno named monica is my receptionist!

draws a lot of male clients wink.gif

jt
PatW
All Football is not the same for me anymore. Except the Raiders. clap56.gif I
I would rather watch Hockey instead. I think the players are more about character. i.e Scott Stevens. New Jersy Devils.

If I need a dose of reality/truth against the wine and cheese bandwagon. I look up www.49erhaters.com happy11.gif Yes, I'm a card carrying member.

Have a nice day
Pat
tat2dphreak
wasn't SB 4 the LAST time KC went? it seems like it... silly me liking to root for a team that actually wins... sometimes NEway.

the cowboys are a bunch of criminals that need to be put out.... I am ashamed that their stadium is just down the road.... they put the stadium over in Irving b/c the crime rate was already high enough in Dallas proper... now we just need to keep them over on that side of the metroplex so they don't run over more good samaritans on their way home from the strip club at 3am...

as for the niners, I love watching the packers cream them... and to watch them shiver in Lambeau every year...

as for saying the yankees suck... why? think they win too much? tired of hearing how they are still on top of the division? tired of poor Boston never winning?

but I do agree with PatW... Hockey is where it's at!
Lawrence
all i have to say to my best friend [packer fan] and my boss [raider fan] is 'Count the rings baby !'

It's easy to be a fan of a team that wins all the time. I've been a Packer fan through the REALLY BAD years. Maybe I have a high pain threshold. blink.gif

The hometown fans are pretty amazing. Season tickets are so serious in Wisconsin, that some people make sure they're listed in their wills.

I was finished with pro baseball long ago. After the BS strikes, etc... those crybabies can all go turn in their bats and sell waterbeds and cars for all I care. I do enjoy farm team baseball... that's pretty good stuff. There's a farm team (hockey) in Des Moines - those are always good games to see.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Aug 18 2003, 09:50 AM)

It's easy to be a fan of a team that wins all the time. I've been a Packer fan through the REALLY BAD years. Maybe I have a high pain threshold. blink.gif

agree.gif

I have been a raider fan through the thin as well as the thick!
JRust
Hey I've been a Niners fan since Jerry Rices rookie year! I have been faithful to them every year since. I can't help the fact that the niners have such solid winning seasons. It seems to me they have won a super bowl or 2 or 3 during my tenure. I do believe Jerry Rice is the greatest reciever of all time. Really pissed me off when they let him go headbang.gif . They should of let good ol JJ Stokes like they finally did this year. But not everyone is perfect huh?
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 18 2003, 12:25 PM)
I do believe Jerry Rice is the greatest reciever of all time.

agree.gif

raiders are keeping him for another year at least too... last year was so much fun seeing Rice on one side and Brown on the other... Rice is the greatest and Brown is top ten material at the least!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.