Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does anybody here know about the
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Stutgart46
I was just wondering if anybody here has seen or raced against the 914's from Colorado that are listed on ebay.
Any information you could provide will be greatly appreciated.
Chad
Jeroen
If Brant misses this topic, send him a PM. Maybe he knows them
brant
I'd be happy to discuss them.
prefer to do it off list though.

2 of the cars I know much better than the other 2

The 2 I know, were very rust free and very competetive cars in years past.

Some of the detail work on the cars is not up to my standards, but could be corrected.

pm away
brant
Verruckt
QUOTE (brant @ Nov 8 2005, 09:22 AM)

Some of the detail work on the cars is not up to my standards
brant

lol2.gif There are restored street cars that don't have the same attention to detail that your race car does
brant
ha...
made me laugh.
your funny a funny man Kurt.

I was trying to nicely say that the current owner did things in a way that wasn't always well thought out.

doesn't mean they aren't still good cars, but would probably have to have time/energy put into them to "undo" some of the "upgrades"

b
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (brant @ Nov 8 2005, 10:16 AM)
I was trying to nicely say that the current owner did things in a way that wasn't always well thought out.

that's not how you put it at the DE a couple of weeks ago lol2.gif

j/k wink.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE (Verruckt @ Nov 8 2005, 06:11 PM)
QUOTE (brant @ Nov 8 2005, 09:22 AM)

Some of the detail work on the cars is not up to my standards
brant

lol2.gif There are restored street cars that don't have the same attention to detail that your race car does

heck... Even the guys at Gunnar Racing would have a hard time to live up to your standards laugh.gif
brant
ha...ha...ha...

you all are very funny...

ha.. ha.. ha..

biggrin.gif
Verruckt
QUOTE (brant @ Nov 8 2005, 05:32 PM)
ha...ha...ha...

you all are very funny...

ha.. ha.. ha..

biggrin.gif

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, your car is too nice to race. Why don't you put that engine in some POS tub?

You're sick Brant. And I mean that in a good way. wink.gif smile.gif
Speedster07
The guys name is Larry, he offered the 4 cars and trailer to me for $30 k cool_shades.gif
I think they are worth a lot less due to the opinions I got from reliable sources, with first hand knowledge. Good luck beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.