Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: front brakes, headers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
toon1
with the caliper opn the car where is the clip located, top or bottom?

Also where can I find exaust headers for a 2.0?
bd1308
heat exchangers...search here for SSI.

for "headers".... seach Tangerene Racing.

b

i dont have the links or else i'd just give them to you.

sry.
Joe Ricard
No idea what clip you are talking about. Caliper has the bleed screw at the top.
I will have a pair of SSI Heat exchangers and Bursch 4-2-1 Header/muffler for sale in about 5 weeks.
Mueller
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Nov 8 2005, 12:58 PM)
No idea what clip you are talking about. Caliper has the bleed screw at the top.
I will have a pair of SSI Heat exchangers and Bursch 4-2-1 Header/muffler for sale in about 5 weeks.

Bursch made a header for the /4 cars?

For new headers: Top choice is the Tangerine racing, then next is the European Racing Header (both can be found in the Vendor section)
Joe Ricard
Dang, How about collector? Ya like that better? Still makes more power than stock and reportedly more power than Kerry Hunter with Supertrap.
But that's just what I heard.

My Tangerine EVO header will be ready soon. aktion035.gif
toon1
it's the anti rotation clip(keeper) for the piston
Joe Ricard
Trailing edge. But that's really only and educated guess. I would look at the manual which has a good picture.
Honestly I'd try and remember when I get home but it is skim coat the drywall in the kitchen tonight so I can paint tomorrow.
davep
QUOTE (toon1 @ Nov 8 2005, 12:44 PM)
it's the anti rotation clip(keeper) for the piston

Goes on the top.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.