Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Karl in Seattle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Well, Karl made it. We are heading out to sightsee now. Kevin, of course, bombed out on sightseeing with us, just to damn busy fixing his car to come visit.

Geoff
tryan
did they save the anal probe for the return flight?

go out and get everybody some ear plugs and asprin for your panel banging adventure tomorrow.
DNHunt
Welcome Carl. How come you brought the clouds. Be careful riding around in Geoff's teener if your back is bothering you. It's kinda stiff and some of Seattle's streets are kinda bumpy.

Great to have you here, see ya tomorrow

Dave
Dave Cawdrey
YEA !! clap56.gif

Welcome, Karl... What are you guys doing ??
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Aug 15 2003, 12:21 PM)
Well, Karl made it. We are heading out to sightsee now. Kevin, of course, bombed out on sightseeing with us, just to damn busy fixing his car to come visit.

Geoff

jeeeze Geoff,
you could have made him bring up the club site for that foto ...

Andy
Brad Roberts
He looks much shorter than I imagined..LOL

I can tell he is happy to be there...LOL

B
seanery
you know, what I find interesting is that Karl posted at Pelican last night, but not here.

wassupwidat?
Brad Roberts
He is a tried and true Pelican ite.

What are YOU doing watching it ?? LOL

B << doesnt have time to monitor other boards.
seanery
I was only going to see if anyone there commented or asked ????s about the hats.
URY914
Glad to see you made it, Karl.
Tell them hello from Florida for me.

Paul
ein 6er
YOOOOOOO!!!! KARL!!!!

rep-rezentin'!!!!

dang, i need a gang sign smily!!

doug
Qarl
you know, what I find interesting is that Karl posted at Pelican last night, but not here.

Nope. wasn't me on Pelican last night. I just posted from home before I left for Seattle. I'm posting right now from a PC in the hotel lobby. Thank God no one has any dirty avatars!!!!

I'm having a good time here in Seattle. Thanks to EVERYONE for their wonderful hospitality. Geoff Bartelmes and Monique, David Hunt, Kevin Powers, et al.

It's been great putting faces to names and 914club "handles" to names for that matter!

We made some good progress on Korijo's car today. It was fun to take a hammer to someone else's car. I commented that at times I felt like taking a hammer to my own car. Here I can at least beat the crap out of someone elses car and then skip town.

It was also great to finally meet Korijo and his beautiful family. I can tell he feels very grateful for the help on his car. More work parties will be required to finish the flares, but I highly recommend to ANYONE who wants to learn about shaping metal to come to one of the events.

John Kelly is a great teacher and makes it fun and very hands on!!! Thanks to John for lending his time, knowledge and tools.

Regards,

Karl
Bleyseng
Karl and Dave
ChrisReale
Good shot Geoff
scotty
How long's he up here for? Do we have time enough for a quick roadtrip to Florida in an F350 to ...uh... "work" on his car while he's gone? happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.