Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's on the ground
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
watsonrx13
Well, today, I installed the tires/wheels on the car and drop it to the ground. This is the first time the car has sat on it's own 4 wheels in almost 2 years. I still have to finish adjusting the carbs, align the wheels and adjust the gear shift linkage, but I expect to be able to drive the car by this weekend, baring any unforseen issues.

I've been organizing the Tampa Bay Breakfasts for over a year now and I haven't had a 914 to drive, but the next time, I'm bringing mine..... biggrin.gif

I want to give a personal thanks to Joe Ricard, for rebuilding my engine/tranny and helping with any questions that I might have. Also, I want to thank Paul Woodbury for his knowledge.

Finally, I would like to thank Andy and Brad for putting this BBS so that people like me can accomplish the rebuild/restoration of the 914s.....

Side view...

BTW, you can see the total photo-documentary of my car by clicking on the website on my signature....

watsonrx13
Rear view...
watsonrx13
Front view... Once I get the car drivable, I'll repaint the outside and add the bumpers and rear valance....

Thanks again everyone...
Joe Ricard
Whoo HOOOOO! Been waiting for this day.... smilie_pokal.gif

Next is drive it and love it. You've done good so far Rob this will be a beautifull car when all is done.
Jeroen
Excellent!!!
clap.gif smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif
brant
awesome!

congrats..
thats a great feeling.
(They look so short don't they!)

brant
Gint
Great news Rob! beerchug.gif driving.gif
Eric_Shea
Congrats Rob.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.