Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Distributor question advance curve chart
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
Hi Ron. wavey.gif

I sent this to Brad Anders as well because he didn't appear to have complete information for it. This is the dizzy in my 73 2.0. It appears to be a 1.7 unit from what I can tell. And yes, before you say it, I know the motor is a 2.0. Or at least it has 2.0 heads.
Joe Ricard
Nice resolution.
Gint
tanksalot smile.gif

ANybody have an advance curve chart for Bosch equipped VW units?

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Gint @ Nov 8 2005, 04:27 PM)
tanksalot smile.gif

schlitz prolly does.

but he is in a meeting right now (called me)
Gint
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Nov 8 2005, 04:34 PM)
QUOTE (Gint @ Nov 8 2005, 04:27 PM)
tanksalot   smile.gif

schlitz prolly does.

but he is in a meeting right now (called me)

We're swappin PM's...
Aaron Cox
that slut lied to me???

LOL laugh.gif
Gint
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Nov 8 2005, 04:39 PM)
that slut lied to me???

LOL laugh.gif

Prolly not... timing. He sent me a PM earlier today. I finally answered it when I got outa work.
Bleyseng
here's all I have at home. All the dizzy's are fairly close other than the 039 ones have alittle more advance at low rpms IIrc
Bleyseng
shit, I do have it. 051103-stupid4.gif
Gint
Thanks Geoff! beer.gif
Gint
I edited the title of this thread for search capability down the road. Someone will come along someday looking for an advance curve chart for VW/Porsche distributors. I know it's not the first time I've looked for one.
Dave_Darling
There are also a couple'a graphs in the factory manual. I wound up summarizing the graphs and the two tables noted above on the old "Renegade" or "DGI" club site.

Maybe someone could post the graphs as well, so we'd have the complete info here?

--DD
Gint
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Nov 9 2005, 09:58 AM)
There are also a couple'a graphs in the factory manual. I wound up summarizing the graphs and the two tables noted above on the old "Renegade" or "DGI" club site.

Maybe someone could post the graphs as well, so we'd have the complete info here?

--DD

That is the idea. I thought you might have had a copy Dave. Anybody?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.