Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone in Kansas City MO???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
So I bought a big bad ass winch off EBAY for my Pinzgauer... Seller had good feedback and appeared to be a competent business..

Now its ben days and they won't return phone calls or emails and I just noted 5 negative feedback statements today from guys that bought things the same day I did that also got the big screw...

They have a store front and I found their address... I need someone to stop by their store and get my damn winch!
Anyone feel like helping me??
GWN7
looks like they now have 12 complaints....file a complaint with paypal and ebay. Only chance you might have to get your $$ back. Hope you payed with paypal. Altho if you did a cheque (mail fraud) or credit card payment charge it back from your credit card company.

Warn 9.5ti Thermometric Winch 9500lbs New in Box ?
ppickerell
Jake,
I will be there in January and I will look them up for you if the matter is still pending.
John
What is it and where is it located.

Yes, I live here.
Jake Raby
Its a warn 9500 if they woud have delivered I would have gotten a sweet deal..

I just want someone to drop by their place and see if they are open for business.. I can email the address offline if someone wants to help me.. Its in Parkville MO
Verruckt
Jake I'm not too far from there, John is close too. Just let me know, if you need some help.
Jake Raby
Great! I certainly need some help!
GWN7
Remember you only have 30 days from close of auction to file a complaint...after that they won't do squat for you.

sad.gif beerchug.gif
Jake Raby
Its been less than 2 weeks and I filed both complaints today.

Funny thing is that they have another winch just like it on Ebay now but they raised the buy it now price 100 bucks! I guess they won't send mine because I probably got it too cheap!
John
Just PM me the address and I'll stop by there tomarow to see if they are open for business or what the deal is. Parkville is on my way home from work.

Verruckt
icon_bump.gif

Sent you a PM Jake
skline
So did this get resolved? I got family in KC and all around it. Uncle Guido lives there and he loves making house calls. smile.gif Ebay is turning out to be a real pain lately. It's not like the old days when you could actually find a great deal on things, it is turning out to be more retail for crap than anything else anymore. Good luck with it Jake.

On another note, they extended it from 30 days to 45 days for PayPal. If PayPal wont do anything for you, just reverse the charge through your CC or bank, you will have the money back right away and then they go after PayPal for the money and then PayPal will go after the vendor. It really pisses PayPal off when you do that, ask me how I know. happy11.gif
Verruckt
QUOTE (skline @ Nov 10 2005, 10:29 AM)
So did this get resolved? I got family in KC and all around it. Uncle Guido lives there and he loves making house calls. smile.gif Ebay is turning out to be a real pain lately. It's not like the old days when you could actually find a great deal on things, it is turning out to be more retail for crap than anything else anymore. Good luck with it Jake.

On another note, they extended it from 30 days to 45 days for PayPal. If PayPal wont do anything for you, just reverse the charge through your CC or bank, you will have the money back right away and then they go after PayPal for the money and then PayPal will go after the vendor. It really pisses PayPal off when you do that, ask me how I know. happy11.gif

I think Jake is getting it taken care of, don't want to broadcast his business.

What part of town is uncle Guido in? If you're ever out, let's grab a table at Hooters. beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.