Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Denim Shirts for 914/6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lawrence
EDIT: I will place my order on Tuesday Morning.

Divide 99 dollars by 6, makes 16.50. Add 4 bucks for me to ship it to you. We can get more than 6, just not less.

20.50 Use this PayPal link to send payment. Please include size and shipping info.

Blue Denim only. Graphic is above the left pocket - emblem will be about 3.5 inches wide. If we don't get six takers, I'll just put two or three in my closet, or donate one as a MUSR prize - this deal is gonna happen.

This is the sample graphic, credit to Seanery. Thanks, dude.

IPB Image

IPB Image

-Rusty smoke.gif

P.S. Dave - I got ya down for one.
GWN7
If I got the shirt, then I'd have to get a 6.....Hmmmm
racerbvd
smilie_flagge6.gif [B][FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=green] Hum, $20 for a 914-6 shirt?? I'm in!!! And I have a six, maybe not a factory one, but a 3.0 powered 914GT clone(work in progress) dance.gif
Lawrence
Cool, Byron. Paypal me at paypal@highway914.net

Don't forget to include your shipping address and size.
seanery
I can't really take credit for the graphic.
Jeroen did the outline and Karl sent me the 914-6 text.

I just put em together.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Aug 15 2003, 11:34 AM)
This is the sample graphic, credit to Seanery. Thanks, dude.

one for me, pls, i'll PayPal funds tonight once i'm back home.
the graphic goes where, exactly ?
above the pocket? across the back ? ???
Lawrence
Hiya Rich.

I'll adjust my original post. Above the left pocket - emblem will be about 3.5 inches wide.

-Rusty
seanery
you know, I DO have a 914-6 conversion....I forget about that all the time, since its been in the shop since Jesus walked the streets! blink.gif
Mountain914
Awesome! (You have paypal mail!)
seanery
I'm in for an XL.
Red-Beard
Put the red-beard in for 2 of them - 1 XL and one Small.

James
djm914-6
As I said in the previous post, I'm in for at least one, but more likely two. Can you see if I can get kids sizes too?
Gint
Hey Rusty! Put me down for a shirt. I'll paypal later this evening.

When did the board colors change? Yuk?
seanery
Gint's Back!!!!

where'd ya go?
what'd ya do?
who'd ya see?

welcome back!

colors changed this morning- be nice.
Gint
I was just plain spending tooooo much time in front of this tube (and the one at work). Tired of peckin a keyboard.
bernbomb914
How about the rest of us peons that have a four? Can you get shirts that say 914club or just 914? Iwould be good for two?

Bernie confused24.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Aug 15 2003, 03:55 PM)
How about the rest of us peons that have a four? Can you get shirts that say 914club or just 914? Iwould be good for two?

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...t=ST&f=2&t=4091

keep up :-) ...
bernbomb914
Thanks for the info. sent by paypal. I didnt know confused24.gif

Bernie driving.gif
bernbomb914
make that a 914club logo.

thanks Bernie driving.gif
ein 6er
long sleeve? i'd get 1 ...... but i'm in fla. and i my never get to wear it!! now........ if it were on the back of a tee ..........

mayyyyyyybe ....... 1 day there will be a "club store" for all the club merchandise ....

doug
seanery
ywu just wait glashhoppa....good things come. cool.gif
Joe Bob
Uhoh.....Byron is posting here....someone more fun to play with than ME..... blink.gif
Fleet Guy
Sean :

I tried to reply to the other posting (the non-6 shirts) but it wasn't going through.

Please count me in for one Large shirt with the 914 Club.com logo.

You should have my Paypal payment within the next 5-10 minutes.

Thanks for going through the hassle.

Howard beerchug.gif
Bunky
I'll take one of each, ...914 Club and 914-6.

PayPal on the way
Lawrence
Bernie, et al,

I'm ONLY doing the 914-6 shirt... mostly cause I didn't get the 914-6 hat I wanted. cool.gif

If you send me money for shirts - you'll get 914-6 shirts! If you may have made a mistake - PM me, and I'll return your funds. PM me here with your PayPal info - do not e-mail me. I am out of town this weekend.

-Rusty smoke.gif

GINT: Welcome back. Paypal me at paypal@highway914.net, include size and shipping address.

P.S. You guys know you all want /6s... get a head start with a shirt! mueba.gif
Lawrence
QUOTE(ein 6er @ Aug 15 2003, 07:47 PM)
mayyyyyyybe ....... 1 day there will be a "club store" for all the club merchandise ....

I don't think that's ever gonna happen.

All the "group buys" have been because someone was good enough to take the time and effort to do them. It's a volunteer effort, as people have ideas, time and opportunity.

Setting up a store means storage space, investment capital and someone to manage it. To do that kind of thing, IMHO, would mean putting access to the 914 Club on a subscription basis - a concept that I'm STRONGLY against.

warm regards from sunny Oklahoma,
Rusty smoke.gif
Pam
A brief slightly off topic aside regarding Lawrence and his 914-6 shirts.

Wanting to be a supportive toolwench - I emailed him and told him I'd wear one proudly even though I didn't have a /6. I made a token offer to pay him the next time I saw him for the cost of the shirt. Not only did he NOT tell me he'd just get me one, he emails me back with the PayPal account name and the total I should send....the schmuck even included shipping as a requirement for me.

I've decided to be amused....

And to bastardize a famous quote... "I don't need no stinkin' 914-6 shirt"

-Pam aka Toolwench
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Pam @ Aug 16 2003, 10:33 AM)
And to bastardize a famous quote... "I don't need no stinkin' 914-6 shirt"

s'okay. i can't imagine Joy wearing such a thing. i'll just be happy the day she decides to stop calling it 'that horrid, evil yellow car' ...

she's warming to the Porsche concept tho, a trend in expect will continue and increase once i'm done tinkering with the 911 long enough for her to get to drive it some ... (doubt that'll happen this weekend unless it's l-a-t-e Sunday...) for one thing - i'll need to put some seats in ...
djm914-6
Not to Hijack this thread... Ok yeah I will anyway...

I just found out a cool friend should be able to do this 914-6 design on a hat. Is anyone interested if I can keet the costs somewhere south of $18

I'll start a thread myself Monday when I know for sure it can be done. I need to give her the image for approval.
Qarl
What the F!????

I leave for Seattle. You present a shirt offer, with virtually no time to respond and then close the offer!.

Sheez, come on!

You neeed to do this again so other s can get in on the action.

Pretty please! If not too late, i would like a Large

Karl
Lawrence
Uhhh, Karl?

I'll be ordering Tuesday morning, so anyone that still wants to jump on the band wagon still can. smile.gif Please paypal me, including your size and shipping address. I am keeping all records on this deal, using the PayPal system.

BTW, I have to close out my apartment in September, so if I'm going to do this deal - the time line is pretty short for me.

P.S. Dave - sounds good. These colors might need to be changed, depending on what hat the hat looks like. Work up an idea - that'll be cool.
seanery
If you like the design, the colors are ok.

They can just change the thread in the sewing machine and give you whatever colors you choose.
Piece of cake!
Gary
I'm in for one. Thanks for doing this Lawrence.
Lawrence
Today is the last call for the 914/6 shirts!

Have a great day! smile.gif
Qarl
Cool.. my pathetic attempt at whining worked!

Thanks!

karl
Lawrence
914/6 shirt orders are closed....

I'll post more info, when it's available!

-Rusty smoke.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Lawrence914-6 @ Aug 19 2003, 04:44 AM)
914/6 shirt orders are closed....
I'll post more info, when it's available!

ya know - i'm not sure you ever posted when the shirts are expected...
just curious when you thought that night be. sure like to have one for the ECR ...
(we leave in a week...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.