Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: E-bay Goodness..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Ready for a six!!!!

Make sure you check out the hell hole pictures.....
Allan
'74 with a '75 VIN. Plus a slant nose does'nt work with those big rubber bumpers.
jtf914
Did you notice the location of the oil tank, it looks like it would barely clear the axles. What a hack job.....
BMartin914
Relocated battery, bad oil tank positioning and a lovely beach boys body kit. I'm gonna have to give it two thumbs up! screwy.gif
bondo
Perfectly good parts car. smile.gif
URY914
Another for the Hall Of Shame.
morph
parts................
Gustl
I'd say this b/w interior isn't that bad ...

user posted image

but the rest of the car is more or less icon8.gif user posted image user posted image
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Justin Fischer @ Nov 9 2005, 06:11 AM)
Did you notice the location of the oil tank, it looks like it would barely clear the axles. What a hack job.....

"oil tank ( just hacked into the trunk area )"

good thing he didn;t finish his project. that thing is too ugly to be on the road barf.gif
SLITS
No sixer engine mount...................
bmcwilli
Just love the custom battery tie down lol2.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (bmcwilli @ Nov 9 2005, 12:19 PM)
Just love the custom battery tie down lol2.gif

914 /6 conversion by Jethro Bodine motors.

Home of the "rocking chair" racing seat.

Come see it behind the cement pond at the Clampett estate.

goose2
I looked at this car some time ago when it's PO had it for sale. The bodywork (aesthetics aside) is very well done....the mechanical work was awful smash.gif . The oil tank is from a 911 and just jury rigged. The rust was pretty much as pictured.
TINCAN914
Oh BEEEAUTY... barf.gif
jd74914
its very TR7 wedge-ish. even fuglier though icon8.gif chair.gif
Andyrew
Windshield has been cut down to lower the profile of the car , and therefore car has NO rollup windows . none . As a result , you should have a garage to park the car in in case of foul weather

headbang.gif

WOOPS... forgot about windows....
"Dude, lets rake the windshield!"
"Heck ya!!"
all is said and done
"Starting to rain, roll up your windows..."
"Dude, they wont roll up!"
"%(&#$"
screwy.gif

Leo Imperial
color option also comes with custom blue undercoat.
d7n7master
I wonder... if it's a "partz car" - How much would he want for just the battery box???
beer.gif
nomore9one4
The car actually would not look bad(exterior wise)with a different bumper setup and in a different color.The shadetree(that fell) fabrication would need a facelift and if it was a more reasonable price I would consider it! but thats only my 2cents confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.