Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do you think this will rub out??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Got a little scratch in the paint huh.gif
spare time toys
more
spare time toys
last one sad.gif
Rouser
Ouch!
double-a
blink.gif whoa, what happened? i can't even tell what it used to be, ferrari maybe?

~a
spare time toys
QUOTE (double-a @ Nov 9 2005, 03:14 PM)
i can't even tell what it used to be, ferrari maybe?

~a

ENZO sad.gif It was on another forum i visit.
Midtowner
Looks like an Enzo. Those cars are what - $1.2M (evenly split). wacko.gif
type47
1 gallon of bondo should do it......
KaptKaos
My Dad's a TV repairman. He has an excellent set of tools. I can fix it.

Seriously, did the driver survive?
jd74914
any oics of the front end? how did the driver fare? ohmy.gif
nomore9one4
mad.gif I hate fender benders! mad.gif
freezing14
did they day if the back half was goinna be for sale??? looking a different drive train ideas!!!! screwy.gif driving.gif welder.gif
Marlow
This from www.wreckedexotics.com

Car:
2004 Ferrari Enzo

Description:
41 year old driver was killed after losing control of his Enzo at 150 MPH. The impact was so great that it tore the car into several pieces. Locals reported having seen and heard an Enzo being driven very hard the day before. Most likely it was the same car. Accident happened on October 30th, 2005.

It sometimes takes a tragedy like this to realize how dangerous reckless driving is. This driver, who was able to afford a 1 million dollar car, lost his life to a careless decision.

aircooledboy
Reminds me of last weeks Mythbusters ohmy.gif
andys
QUOTE (porsche914blue @ Nov 9 2005, 01:49 PM)
It sometimes takes a tragedy like this to realize how dangerous reckless driving is. This driver, who was able to afford a 1 million dollar car, lost his life to a careless decision.

Perhaps this eventually comes with age, I don't know, but if you want to go fast, drive at a sanctioned event with corner workers, radio's, and an ambulance with EMT's on site. Having raced over the years has purged any urge for fast driving on public roads. If I want to do 100+MPH in a hot, stiffly sprung, high HP car, roll out the track car. Otherwise, I'll opt for a comfortable sedan.

Andys
michel richard
Notice the cop cars ?
motorhead
you'll never get that in the garage without dad finding out
jimtab
Too much giddyaup and not enough whoa....
shaggy
enzos sit only the driver?

or 2 people really tight?
lagunero
QUOTE (andys @ Nov 9 2005, 02:19 PM)
QUOTE (porsche914blue @ Nov 9 2005, 01:49 PM)

Perhaps this eventually comes with age, I don't know, but if you want to go fast, drive at a sanctioned event with corner workers, radio's, and an ambulance with EMT's on site. Having raced over the years has purged any urge for fast driving on public roads. If I want to do 100+MPH in a hot, stiffly sprung, high HP car, roll out the track car. Otherwise, I'll opt for a comfortable sedan.

Andys

I agree but speed is speed as the tragedy reminded us at California Speedway earlier this year (Porsche GT owner slams into barrier, killing himself and passenger)
Brando
Wow... I was thinking some bondo could fix it.
spare time toys
Look behind the ambolance in the last photo. Looks like a concrete post that was hit. Cool looking cop cars though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.