Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: track day for 914club?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
SirAndy
i'm going to meet with victory lane magazine today to discuss the possibility to get us into the historics event, including corral etc.

i'll see if they can help us setting something up like we had in willows, trackday 914club-style ...
cool.gif Andy
Porsche Rescue
I am not certain, but I believe Craig has talked to local promoter re: corral. Races go Fri-Sun so track time would have to be before or after.
SirAndy
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Nov 9 2005, 02:05 PM)
I am not certain, but I believe Craig has talked to local promoter re: corral. Races go Fri-Sun so track time would have to be before or after.

yes, i know .... a track day would be nice, obviously. maybe we can get some 914-racers to sign up for the actual historic races ...

just got back, pam from VLM is going to hook me up with the guy that puts on the event.
we'll see ...
cool.gif Andy
VegasRacer
< insert fingers crossed smilie here >
Howard
smilie_pokal.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Nov 9 2005, 02:56 PM)
< insert fingers crossed smilie here >

agree.gif VLM is Cool! wub.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Nov 9 2005, 02:54 PM)
just got back, pam from VLM is going to hook me up with the guy that puts on the event

probably not going to happen.

the head honcho guy for the historics event and VLM had some sort of falling out. slap.gif

they don't like each other nomo Yack.gif

oh well ...
sad.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.