Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC 2006 ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
organizers, please check the super secret planners forum, i've got a little update ...

cool_shades.gif Andy
Trekkor
I hope it involves several 20 minute on track sessions... clap.gif
Gint
Number 004 gonna show up again? biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Gint @ Nov 9 2005, 03:18 PM)
Number 004 gonna show up again? biggrin.gif

sawzall party smile.gif
SLITS
It's been moved to Phoenix, Vegas, San Diego?
Eric_Shea
Boxing
Engman
Naw - its a 914 Demolition Derby! Just to taunt the rest of the country.

M
neo914-6
QUOTE (SLITS @ Nov 9 2005, 03:54 PM)
It's been moved to Phoenix, Vegas, San Diego?

Monterey or Sonoma biggrin.gif

Organizers should realized the attendees poll was before some members' departure...
SirAndy
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Nov 9 2005, 05:23 PM)
Organizers should realized the attendees poll was before some members' departure...

104 - 3 = 101

still pretty good, IMHO ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
neo914-6
There's "many" more than that In My Humble Observation but maybe it's normal club attrition. wink.gif

We'll see next July...
Trekkor
Give us the details, Sir. boldblue.gif

KT
SirAndy
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Nov 9 2005, 08:59 PM)
There's "many" more than that In My Humble Observation

is that true? can you PM me a list? i'm serious, i'd like to know ...

wink.gif Andy
Trekkor
I need more details mueba.gif
neo914-6
Get a list of people who are truly commited to attend and note previous attendees who are not. There you go.

This is not a reflection of the website changes but I notice lots of people who are no longer "active". People's situations and motivation change, old cars break, such is life...
SirAndy
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Nov 10 2005, 12:53 AM)
Get a list of people who are truly commited to attend and note previous attendees who are not.

well, if you *noticed* them, you'd save me a hell lot of time if you just PM me a list of names ...
beerchug.gif

and yes, i agree, it would be unwise to rely on a attendance list for the actual event that was compiled a year in advance ...
cool_shades.gif Andy
rick 918-S
ohmy.gif OMG! ohmy.gif I just checked the site! laugh.gif This is going to be outragous! aktion035.gif WTG Sir Andy! wavey.gif
Trekkor
Spill it barf.gif
JeffBowlsby
Alien-man is legendary for teasing...he doesn't know anything....he is just playing with us... wink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (bowlsby @ Nov 10 2005, 07:06 PM)
Alien-man is legendary for teasing...he doesn't know anything....he is just playing with us... wink.gif

actually, alien-man *has* access to the super secret planning forum ...

cool.gif Andy
Howard
I'll be putting the super secret up for auction on eBay, but PM for 'Buy it Now' special member pricing aktion035.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Nov 10 2005, 09:16 PM)
I'll be putting the super secret up for auction on eBay, but PM for 'Buy it Now' special member pricing aktion035.gif

Before or after the earthquake?
rick 918-S
QUOTE (bowlsby @ Nov 10 2005, 06:06 PM)

I offered to assist with trophy's again for the "06" event. If you people knew what I know you'd be drooley.gif happy11.gif

This event just keeps getting better every year. aktion035.gif aktion035.gif assimilate.gif
Trekkor
Must...control...rage mad.gif

KT
rick 918-S
QUOTE (trekkor @ Nov 10 2005, 09:46 PM)
Must...control...rage mad.gif

KT

happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.