914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
room for your crap.
rhodyguy
or riders.
rhodyguy
some of my crap. amf's
MarkV
You got a good rt front bumper guard/pad in that box? If so, how much? laugh.gif
Dave Cawdrey
Be careful that seat doesn't pin you against the door. I don't want the seat to get hurt wink.gif

NO SMOKING !! laugh.gif
rhodyguy
anything at all?

kevin
airsix
"no room for your crap."
"or riders"

Oh come on! You west-siders kill me (snort). That trucks' only half full. Put down your fancy coffee and go get some rope and a tarp, and finish loading that truck up properly. (insert lotsa smilies)

-Ben M.
Dave Cawdrey
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 15 2003, 04:35 PM)
anything at all?

kevin

Oh... go ahead, Kev smoke.gif

PS Everyone that is coming over, don't be shy (or offended). THAT base is definitly covered. smoke.gif
DNHunt
Jeez I recognize a box full of things that look like the missing MPS's in that first picture. I thought those things got stolen. What the heck is going on

Dave
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Aug 15 2003, 08:31 PM)
Jeez I recognize a box full of things that look like the missing MPS's in that first picture. I thought those things got stolen. What the heck is going on

Dave

That's a case of SPBFP
strategically placed box for pic cool.gif
Good eyes Dave smilie_pokal.gif
bruce
Bleyseng
Kevin is getting old, he put them in the bedroom so they would stay nice and warm and forgot about it. Then he went to the garage and thought they were stolen!! He is coming down with old timers disease!
Looks like you could almost build a car with all the stuff you have packed in that truck!

See you in the morning

Geoff
ChrisReale
I need a OEM jack. Mine broke. What time youz going to swap?
rhodyguy
those aren't geoff's mps's. his were stolen. dave i'm bringing that fan for you. got 2 chris, one's yours. look for the red ford. i should be there 7 to 7:30. god damn kids in their fart can cars. two of them started @ 2:30. doplering away and back since. the bars close at 2 so maybe they will kill themselves yet. there they go again! idiots!

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.