Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Residents of Seattle WA around 34TH AVE.SW Help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turbo914v8
If you are a resident of Seattle WA. Living near 34th AVE.SE please help me. Need help tracking down parts that I paid for and the seller has disappeared. headbang.gif
Root_Werks
I work in the "U" district, what's up? Club member here?
goose2
Let me guess....looking for "Alex"?
turbo914v8
Yes looking for Alex. Funny thing. I was sitting here contemplating starting this topic trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, after 3 months. Just as I hit enter post the phone rings. You guessed it after numerous calls it was Alex. He is really going through tough times at the moment. He took some time off away from work and everything, everybody. He just got back from his vacation. To make a long story short he no longer has access to his house where all his parts are so for the time being he cannot send out any more parts. He has agreed to send me a refund check for the money that I sent him. Happy ending to my story. Alex is a real stand up guy, just going through real tough time at the moment. Some one else also has parts outstanding; Alex has indicated to me that he will be contacting that person to make amends. Thanks to everybody for your help.
goose2
Good news...glad to hear it. I've met Alex once and he seemed like an honest guy....sorry to hear things aren't going well for him.
Root_Werks
Paul, I am glad you got in touch with Alex. Sounds like the guy might be going through a divorce or something. Either way I hope he gets through it okay and I am happy you will at least get your money back. smile.gif
Flat VW
I just love a happy ending. wub.gif

John
Eddie914
34th Ave SW or 34th Ave SE?

I'm very near 34th Ave SW.

Another 914 junkie so near and I have not met him?

Eddie

59th Ave SW
Seattle, WA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.