Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post your #'s
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jay Gratton
1973 914 2.0 - 473290936 piratenanner.gif
Allan
Most of them are here.
shelby/914
FYI. Just noted the the member vin list is somewhat overstated. Added mine when I purchased the car and just checked it again and noticed that it's there 3 times because of previous owners. Helps you keep track of them (owners) but overstates the number of vins accounted for. Saw another one that was listed with 3 owners. Could be a lot.
crash914
Hi Jay, congradulations!
Jeffs9146
Just noted the the member vin list is somewhat overstated.

If people put the same Vin # in the bottom list when the set up thier profiles it will list the car twice. If everyone edits thier profiles we can get a more accurate list.

My $.02

Jeff
rick 918-S
It doesn't seem to be sorted either.
davep
Oh, it is sorted all right, but there are a lot of inconsistent listings. It would be great if everyone were to review their listing and make corrections. A lot have errors in them, and many do not have the correct number of digits (10) in them.
Allan
The '74 I just bought is still listed with Toast and Scott Kline so it shows up 3 times.
Joe Ricard
945 and 5565 ARE MINE. Don't nobody think differently.
bd1308
4742920218 is my 1974 Daily Driver.
Chogokin
OK, whats up with this link? WTF.gif Every time I try to get to the member vin list the link kicks me to the forum page? Can anyone tell me how to get to it??
davep
At the moment there is a software problem. A while ago the site was down due to corruption of the server. To fix that they had to upgrade to a newer version of the site software. A lot of custom code has to be rewritten to fix things. The VIN listings are not top priority. It will come, but for a few of us it is maddening. I use the list a lot for research. I do have a few old copies of the list that I can use , but I sure wish it was up to date.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.