Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heading down to LA area!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey Brad, I'm heading down to the LA area before the end of the month. Do you guys have any events or anything this month? If I'm able to work my trip around a get together all the better! Also I am trailering down my 911 project to a guy down there. I might have some room for some extra parts going down & coming back. So if anyone has something going either way give me a shout. I might be able to bring it or take it wink.gif I also would be interested in any conversion 914's available. Renegade or Porsche conversions I'm not real particular! Really more looking for parts to do one! Thanks- Jamie
Brad Roberts
We have a RoadGlue event coming up and I have test day at Thunderhill coming up. The test day is Feb26th.

Here is a link the calender on this site with the Roadglue info.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=calendar

B
Dave_Darling
Uhh, Jamie--you do know that Brad et al are not in the LA area? We're in the SF area, which is just a wee bit further north. (About a third of the way from your place to LA.)

The good news--Thunder Hill is only about 8 hours south of you, just of I-5! (~90 miles north of Sacramento.)

--DD
campbellcj
FWIW there's not much going on event-wise (motorsports or gathering/swap) in SoCal until March.

My somewhat SoCal-oriented list is here -- http://www.nosubstitute.org/calendar.asp
JRust
Uh yah Dave I know! I will be driving so I figured I could hit you guys on the way down. Or on the way back depending on if anything was going on! I'll keep you guys posted on when I"ll be coming thru. Wouldn't mind checking out Brads shop. Also may do the disneyland thing with the kids another trip. So I may be free to do just about anything. It will be kinda a parts & car expedition. May buy another 914 while I'm down there. Who knows I've been looking at a pretty nice 911 too! I'm just a confused Porsche soul huh.gif clap56.gif boldblue.gif
Brad Roberts
We are WAY out of your way for SmellA. HWY5 is about 2 hours from me. I'm a few miles from the Pacific ocean and about 1/4 mile from the SF bay water. Feel free to stop in. I can even put you and some family members up for a night if need be.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.