Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brake Lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
guywan914
Does anyone in the club know of wher I can get replacemant hard lines for the brakes . Mostly need the master to the tunnel line and the two front lines from the master to the right and left flexible lines. Or do I just bend some tubing?
SpecialK
I purchased a complete hard line kit awhile back....pretty reasonably priced. I'll hunt around for them tomorrow and post the "specifics" on the kit.
guywan914
I would appreciate any help you could offer. Thanks' guy
SpecialK
I located the hard brake line kit. I haven't done any searches on the mfg., but hopefully this will help you out.
SpecialK
close up of the info...
SpecialK
mfg tag...
SpecialK
A little more info I dug up.

I purchased the kit from Brian Frenz (jbfrenz) a 1.5 years ago. I'm pretty sure he's a member here, so maybe you could PM him and see if he has anymore kits left, or where he got them.....can't hurt to ask.
guywan914
Thanks that should help. Iwill try contacting Brian. Did you use yours yet????
SpecialK
QUOTE (guywan914 @ Nov 15 2005, 04:55 AM)
Thanks that should help. Iwill try contacting Brian. Did you use yours yet????

Not yet sad.gif , got some more of this smash.gif , and this welder.gif , before I can do this driving.gif

I did see while searching for the kit on google, that a few VW vendors sell a similar kit for Bugs and Vans....they may be able to hook you up if you gave them the part numbers from the pics.

You might search PP for Brian if you don't have any luck finding him here.

-Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.