Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Car's Been Tagged
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
A buddy of mine is an artist and wanted to get into airbrushing, so I kindly offered him a canvas. I think he did a great job and I'm really happy with the results. It says Original Customs for those of you who don't read "ghetto". lol2.gif
McMark
progress
McMark
more progress
McMark
more more progress
McMark
more more more progress
McMark
more more more more progress
SirAndy
nice! smilie_pokal.gif
McMark
DONE!
Hammy
He's good beerchug.gif
Allan
What color is that rim?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Headrage @ Nov 12 2005, 11:35 AM)
What color is that rim?

chameleon (SP) tongue.gif
McMark
The rim was painted with this stuff. Mirage paint from DupliColor. I went with the Magenta/Gold flip-flop.
jbegood2000
Hey Mark ...how much would he charge me to put "Filed VIN NUmbers Sold By Lexus of Bakersfield" on my car ......hahahahahaha sheeplove.gif
Demick
He did a good job..........except for the fact that it is unreadable!

I say he should have done that hamburger from your avitar on your door instead.
McMark
I'm going to have him do some more. Maybe I'll have him put a hamburger on it. idea.gif

In retrospect I probably should have made him make it more readable. That would make it less "authentic ghetto", but I'm a poser anyway, so I guess that's okay. I might have him do the 914 2.0 on the rear section since I don't have emblems. biggrin.gif
Trekkor
headbang.gif
GWN7
smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif
Brando
That looks awesome with your metallic purple wheels McMark.
soloracer
I always wanted the Route 66 road sign ghosted into the fenders of my white 951 (the same place where ferrari puts sometimes puts their badge). I have a Phoenix Gold Route 66 anniversary amplifier that I am going to put into the 951 and I thought the subtle badging on the outside would give it a bit of a show car appeal.

user posted image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.