Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: panel beaters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tryan
where is the panel cam live action update? smash.gif
redshift
Yeah.

I have a Sony RZ30-N camera setup downstairs watching TV, and there is nothing on.

M
Bleyseng
Just got home from the panel banging, whew pretty tired. Sold some stuff at the swap meet then went to Dave's. Had a great time learning how to pound and shape metal. Lots of beer available since it was getting hot down in the garage. I post what I have as pics later.
John Kelly was running like it was a tech session, lots of instruction, hands on work, learning all the tools and tricks. Great fun, but I didn't take any movies as it was just too damn dark in the sub basement garage Dave has his car. I think the video when it comes out will be the ticket to learning this skill. Even Kevin was able to do it so anybody can!

Geoff smash.gif
boxstr
Just got home from Seattle, Met Karl Kellzey and allot of the Washington 914 guys. Nice to put faces to names. Sold allot of stuff at the swap meet.
After it was breaking up I loaded the Jeep and was following Kevin Powers over to The Pounders Cluib, John Kellys panel beaters. Korijos place. Well I thought I had my map so Kevin blasted down Phinney and I followed him until I got caught at a light. Drove around down on Fremont for 30 minutes, no address and I didn't have any numbers to call. So, I decided to head home. Picked up the wife at the hotel and headed south.
Hey you guys are invited down here for the Sunset Porsche Swap Meet Sept 6th.
CCLINSWAPHEAVEN
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.