Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: She's got Paint! yay!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Marv's3.6six
Picked up the tub today, and saw her for the first time, what do you guys think?
This is the new Carrera GT silver, I think its wicked lookin!, I love the pewter tones. biggrin.gif

Assembly should start next week, I will start a thread on her build. I am so excited, she has been apart since the first of March. wacko.gif
nomore9one4
Let me be the first to post. Looks awesome!! biggrin.gif
Hammy
only since March? you're fast!
looks freakin' amazing drooley.gif
McMark
drooley.gif

AWESOME!!

I'm a fan of pewter's as well. Nice choice.
StratPlayer
Beautiful smilie_pokal.gif
Allan
MMMMMMMMM Silver chowtime.gif
Flat VW
WoW, sharp........ smile.gif

John w00t.gif

P.S. Since ya just had the car chromed, gonna go with painted bumpers?
Marv's3.6six
It don't show but theres a ton of work on that tub, ain't no rust no where. Thanks to parts from: Restoration Design, custom fab by Temecula Rod & Custom, Engmans inner long kit, custom modified rear suspension reinforcement kit, seam welding, Patrick Motorsport goodies, AA flares etc....... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
xitspd
smilie_pokal.gif Congrates buddy!
pete-stevers
shweet smilie_pokal.gif
meares
holy shiite!! that is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!1 wub.gif
Luke M
clap.gif Looks good. Some day my 914 will look like that.. beerchug.gif
914MF
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
Jeroen
excellent!!!!!

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Lou W
Looks awsome,

PM me with where you're located, I'd like to stop by and see the car, maybe Dan (xitspd) might want to come too. We're located in Hemet.
Aaron Cox
W I C K E D marv! smilie_pokal.gif
Marv's3.6six
Lou W, She will be at Tom's Foreign Auto in Temecula up on a lift by the end of next week, she's real green (wet) right now and is stored in an enclosed trailer to cure. biggrin.gif Tom and I will be building her over the next few months, hope to be ready for RSR AX #1 next year.

Don't know the address off the top o me head, phone # is 296-3533, shop is on Rio Nedo near Diaz diagonal from my biznez, n10s psykuls. Dan has been threatening to come see me for a while, by all means come by. smile.gif
Gint
That's beautiful.
bottomend
Stunning! Blindingly stunning. It looks like a coating of the finest Austrian sugared confectionary glaze.....
ein 6er
WOW!!!!!! boldblue.gif

SAAAAAAWEEEEEET!!!!!!! pray.gif dude!! my vin is 2264, we rolled off the line together!! clap.gif

congrates and please keep the pics coming!!!
Trekkor
Thanks for posting that!!

Now that is some paint work. clap.gif

KT
Midtowner
Awesome choice on the paint color! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Series9
It's awesome. Post ALL the pics of the build.
echocanyons
what a beauty!

I would love to see more shots biggrin.gif
East coaster
Bump.....more pics please??
rick 918-S
clap.gif aktion035.gif
RON S.
smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif

Beautiful.
mack914
Stop, looks great the way it is. wink.gif wink.gif clap.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif
sjhowitson
I sporting wood. I need more picture wub.gif
nomore9one4
beerchug.gif
GTeener
drooley.gif Purdy clap.gif
Marv's3.6six
I started this thread last night, I will update with story and pics. smile.gif

My 3.6 GT project thread
Root_Werks
Wow! ohmy.gif
Stutgart46
That looks great!
Jacco
man that's one sexy color!
I love it

smilie_pokal.gif

Jacco
Rand
Wow Marv. Thanks for sharing. That's one beautiful tub with upgrades in the right places and sweet paint. Looking forward to following your progress. Keep the updates coming!

smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.