Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.7L Djet Hose Diagram
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jet1
On the pelican 1.7L Djet Hose Diagram are the numbers for the ID right or should the 13mm ID be 12mm ID and the 8mm be 7mm? ( I tried a search and came up with nothing) Does anyone have a better diagram for the 1.7L. The diagram for the 2.0 and the 1.8 are much more complete. What are the major differences between the 2.0 and the 1.7 as far as the vaccum lines are concerned?

thanks.
bd1308
well....the only really major change (off the top of my head) between the 1.7 and the 2.0 is the location and connection of the cold start valve....it's inline between the two fuel rails, instead of being connected up via the extra port on the 2.0 fuel rail on the driver side. The hoses need to be somewhat longer though, to account for the additional length from the distributor to the different plenum and the now horizontal throttle body.

b
jet1
Thanks.

Anyone know about the correct hose ID's for the 1.7L? It seems like the ones shown as 13mm ID on the diagram should be 12mm ID. Both the 1.8L and the 2.0L use 12mm ID hoses.

Has anyone put together a list of the hose sizes and lengths for the 1.7L engine? I know there is a vaccum line kit from AA, but I the price is $75 so that's not going to happen.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (jet1 @ Nov 13 2005, 09:06 AM)
On the pelican 1.7L Djet Hose Diagram are the numbers for the ID right or should the 13mm ID be 12mm ID and the 8mm be 7mm? ( I tried a search and came up with nothing) Does anyone have a better diagram for the 1.7L. The diagram for the 2.0 and the 1.8 are much more complete. What are the major differences between the 2.0 and the 1.7 as far as the vaccum lines are concerned?

thanks.

8 mm, 12 mm, and 3.5mm. Oh, the vacuum retard hose is 4 mm. The Cap'n
jet1
Thanks. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.