Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: happy birthday dad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
dance.gif party.gif birthday.gif birthday.gif rock_band.gif jester.gif scuba.gif birthday3.gif birthday2.gif

have a good one.

B
Mrs. K
Hope you have a great day! beerchug.gif

tunez.gif birthday.gif jester.gif rock_band.gif birthday2.gif

Lisa beer.gif
Jeroen
cheers!!!
beer.gif beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
ohmy.gif happy11.gif Happy day Dad!
type47fan
Happy Birthday!

Are you coming down for the swap meet on the 26th? Hope to see you then.

Dad Roberts
Thanks for the birthday wishes biggrin.gif . Just what I need.....another birthday rolleyes.gif . Havta start checkin out the SENIOR menues now biggrin.gif . Not sure about the swapmeet......Brads' sister is comin in for the Holidays and plans are for a....."FREE" day at Disney. She hasn't been there in years, or my fiancee either. A buddy works there and can get us in for free. Bad timing. Anywho.......THANKS again for the birthday wishes beerchug.gif .........................Dad driving.gif
seanery
Happy Birthday DR!! beerchug.gif I think I owe you a couple of these beer.gif
GWN7
Happy Birthday beerchug.gif
Howard
I keep missing you at the get togethers. Maybe next time. Happy Birthday!
Gustl
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
markb
beer.gif
skline
Sorry I missed this post, My fathers Birthday was today too. He would have been 75.

Happy belated birthday Mr. Roberts.
Dad Roberts
Thanks again for the birthday wishes. Looks like plans have changed........Disney on..? Sunday...Monday? wacko.gif . Anywho.......we(me , Lucinda, and Kristi) will probably be showin up at the swapmeet in Diego. Somebody has to be there to keep an eye on number one(had to do at the Novato swap also biggrin.gif ). Lookin forward to seein some of the gang from down there again, the OC contingent, and some new faces also beerchug.gif .................Dad driving.gif PS All you horndogs TRY and keep yourselves in check.......yea, right!!! happy11.gif
Jenny
Hi Brad's dad! Happy belated birthday. I was away from the computer all weekend, hense the belatedness. rolleyes.gif I had even talked to Brad about your bday just last week. I hadn't realized your birthdays were so close together. Anyhoo, happy b-day from one Scorpio to another.

One of these days (when I have money) maybe I'll see you at Pomona again.

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.