Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Everyone!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the club and dont actually have a 914, yet... I'm currently searching for one and have a few leads, but any new ones are always welcome. I'm going to school in Sacramento CA so this will be a free time project, but I already love these cars. I admired them for years and finally have the resources to make my dream come true. I'm not very picky about what I'm looking for since I'll probably paint it (silver) and I already have a 76 911 Flat 6 engine primed and ready to be put in, just have to find the car first laugh.gif I'll be around a lot now that I found this place and it has been a great place for reference so far. Keep up the good work and I'll post as soon as I find the 914 waiting for me... wavey.gif
ChrisReale
Welcome to the club! There is tons of useful info here, so take some time to use the search feature. Since you have a 911 engine ready to go, you might consider looking for a 914-6 or 914-6 converted roller. One that already has the motor mounts there, and all the other necessary 914-6 mods. Good Luck!
biosurfer1
actually, one of my friends at school already has that motor in his 914, but he has decided to do a v8 conversion so i'm taking all of his stuff, so i got everything needed, mounts, oil tank, etc. pretty good deal too, plus it'll be nice to have him around to help put it in mine.
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Aug 16 2003, 05:32 PM)
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the club and dont actually have a 914, yet... I'm currently searching for one and have a few leads, but any new ones are always welcome.

Biosurfer1,
welcome to the 914club.

Here you will find the BEST people on earth. driving.gif

Great to have another person in the central valley. I'm in Modesto.
rhodyguy
go see that guy in novato. seems he stores cars and works on them for folks. wink.gif look for a silver car.welcome and have fun.

kevin
Lawrence
Welcome to the BBS! It's always good to see new members post!

-Rusty smoke.gif
biosurfer1
hey rhodyguy...
which guy in novato are you talking about? i'i dont think i've read any posts about him...
thanks
EdwardBlume
Welcome to the 914 BBS!! There's quite a few of us 914 folks around.

The Novato guy is 7'1, is slightly eccentric and escaped from a mental institution in Texas a few years ago. Legend has it, he developed a photographic understandng of 914s and if for nothing better, he spats off amazing nuggets of 914 information to unsuspecting board listers here. ph34r.gif

Good luck with the 914-6 conversion - hope it goes well. cool.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Aug 17 2003, 07:34 AM)
hey rhodyguy...
which guy in novato are you talking about? i'i dont think i've read any posts about him...
thanks

That would be asshole Brad....do a search and read the old posts. It will answer a lot of questions before you even have to ask.

BTW,,,,your other post said "oil tank"....I hope your friend is NOT cutting up a 914/6.....the 4 bangers don't have an oil tank.
boxstr
There is a lady in LA who sells cars, Lisa I think she may have a 914 you want to buy.
CCLINBUYACARMODE
boxstr
Mike, I just noticed how our avatars are somewhat similar, BIG REARENDS.
CCLINTHEJLOLOOK
Curvie Roadlover
Welcome biosurfer1. I like your avatar!!!! laugh.gif
biosurfer1
thanks, really couldnt find any offsite i liked so i went with a classic:)
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Aug 17 2003, 05:51 PM)
thanks, really couldnt find any offsite i liked so i went with a classic:)

Sweet! Did you know that's the logo for our "Southeast Michigan Owners Group? Here's a pic of the logo on my car from the Midwest Meet last weekend in Ohio.
seanery
Is that thing a V8?
Curvie Roadlover
You're 1/2 right! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.