Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On The Road Again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Carlitos Way
Ron,

Thanks a whole bunch for your help this weekend. I cannot thank you enough for your assistance. If there was an award for the member who most embodies what this club is all about, I'd have to vote for you.

Thanks again for your time, knowledge and persistance.
markb
clap.gif
So fill us in.
Carlitos Way
My engine was shot... most likely a dropped valve seat. Dropped the engine and bought a used/refreshed engine that Slits had lying about. He helped me put it in... spent well over 12 hours helping me get everything set up. We had a few rusty parts (Nah.. on a 914???)... so it wasn't as easy as drop, repllace and fire it up...

So now I'm back on the road... still have some kinks to work out... if I didn't... there would be no fun, right?

SLITS
The smile on your face as you returned from the "test drive" is reward enough......to see you be able to drive your car and know that you can go play with Howard & The Pinky Lifters was what the work was all about.

Now to catch up on sleep.
Flat VW
Beauty sleep, I hope! chair.gif

John
SLITS
flipa.gif Take two in the morning John!
Toast
Yea, but to see his face in the morning before coffee was darn right scary! ohmy.gif

wink.gif

Glad you made it home safe and now have a "running" 914! burnout.gif
markb
QUOTE (Toast @ Nov 14 2005, 12:59 PM)
Yea, but to see his face in the morning before coffee was darn right scary! ohmy.gif

Hmmmm, sounds like there might be an interesting story to go along with that statment. biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (markb @ Nov 14 2005, 02:06 PM)
QUOTE (Toast @ Nov 14 2005, 12:59 PM)
Yea, but to see his face in the morning before coffee was darn right scary!  :o

Hmmmm, sounds like there might be an interesting story to go along with that statment. biggrin.gif

Nah....just the usual sex, lies and videotape cool_shades.gif
markb
OK, I just have to do it.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

laugh.gif
Carlitos Way
pissoff.gif You definitely do NOT want pictures of me first thing in the morning....!!!!! finger.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Carlitos Way @ Nov 14 2005, 05:10 PM)
You definitely do NOT want pictures of me first thing in the morning....!!!!!

i venture to guess he was talking about toast ...

wink.gif Andy
markb
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Nov 14 2005, 04:42 PM)
QUOTE (Carlitos Way @ Nov 14 2005, 05:10 PM)
You definitely do NOT want pictures of me first thing in the morning....!!!!!

i venture to guess he was talking about toast ...

wink.gif Andy

Yeah. Sorry, I should have been more specific. Pics of Melba only, please. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.