Kevin Powers
Chris Reale
Dave Hunt
Blair Bartelmes
Tristan Roff
Zak Hendrix
Geoff Bartelmes
Rich Dauenhauer

I think there were a few more folks, but this is who signed in. I enjoyed the hell out of this. It was great to get such a hard working group of guys together, and I know Dave enjoyed seeing everyone chip in to make some serious progress on his car. Some of us will be back tomorrow to do some more, and then we will try to schedule another weekend soon. I hope nobody is too sore tomorrow. I must say it again, what a bunch of hard workers!

Thanks guys, John www.ghiaspecialties.com
nomore4
I applause you guy's clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif Does anyone's arm's feel like spaghetti? laugh.gif

joe
McMark
Pictures, pictures, pictures. w00t.gif

I'm super eager for the flare video to come out. I can't wait!!!! I'm ready to start flaring. If I still lived in WA, Ida been there!

FINISH THE FLARE VIDEO!!!!! wink.gif
Bleyseng
John and Karl
Bleyseng
Kevin
Bleyseng
Kevins table, Eric (RustyWA on the Right)
Bleyseng
Ill do more later as I am off to a movie guys.
McMark
Check out the hammer head in that picture of Kevin. That's some crazy hammer! laugh.gif Special body working hammer I bet.
Bleyseng
didn't go as I am too tired...
Bleyseng
llkj
Bleyseng
mnkmk,
Bleyseng
jjkk
Bleyseng
kkkklklll
Bleyseng
jjjlklklk
Bleyseng
mnm
ChrisReale
I look mad in that one pic through the turn signal bucket.

That hammer is a custom made tool that allows you to tap in hard to reach places.
Dave Cawdrey
This was the MOST enjoyable day of my "new" life (next to a wedding and 2 births wink.gif )
Bleyseng
Yeah Dave, the swap meet was "real gud" as I got to talk shop with lots of people. The flare party was a msblast! Lots of fun, beer, food, noise, getting dirty, and seeing your son with the two "Tigger" toys was special.

My damn camera was on the wrong effin settings again so I only took a few pics. Couldn't figure out how to fix it with out the book. (It was in RAW so it was shooting 15 meg pics!))

Yep, a gud day all in all.

Now if the effin van was here it would have been PERFECT!

Geoff
J P Stein
Izat Chris in there .....suffering the pain of a thousand whacks? smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif Buck up ! Only 9000 to go. laugh.gif
jonwatts
Did anyone take a picture of Korijo when you told him you weren't coming back to finish the job? Anyone?
Qarl
Yes... special thanks to John Kelly for donating his time and expertise (and really funky tools) for this effort.

He is a GREAT teacher and everyone should order one of his videos when they come out. IT WILL BE WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION (so to speak).

Some of us are going to go bang metal in the morning so any Northwesterners are welcome to come and learn.

It was nice meeting everyone.

Regards,

karl
rhodyguy
GREAT pictures geoff. well andy and i won't have to suffer your abuse about quality any more. stfu.gif

kevin
Bleyseng
Those first two the flash didn't work so Photoshop to the rescue to lighten then up so we could see Kevin actually working! Atleast they're not blurry!

Oh, Kevin, wheres all the pics you were taking???

G
DNHunt
John doing hammer and dolly
DNHunt
Rich (rdauenhauer), his arm at least in the right front wheel well. We got to know that sucker pretty well. Lots a poundin with a ball peen hammer against a shot bag.
DNHunt
John using a palm nailer. Faster than a hammer but bigger dents.
Bleyseng
jlkjlk
Bleyseng
hhkjhkj
DNHunt
John using a power tool that replaces the hammer and dolly.
Bleyseng
There sure are a lot of bald guys in this thread! What's up with that!!!

Geoff
Bruce Allert
Geoff, those 2 pics of Kevin & Chris and the one of John & Karl are fantastic. Worthy of blowing up especially the ones of Kevin & Chris. Too cool! Save the raw file, burn it to a CD & kinkos can blow them up to 16x20 for about $20. Seriously... those are frame worthy smilie_pokal.gif
good job Geoff and good job guys. beerchug.gif
bruce
Bruce Allert
I see yer at it again! those last 2 are really cool! Save them suckahs beer.gif artsyfartsy shit is GUD clap56.gif
bruce
Bleyseng
Bruce, I was lookin for you to show up atleast to the swap meet, where were you dude?

Both events were fun.

You guys can use the pics for desktop backgrounds

Geoff
reverie
My girlfriend was looking at this thread, and as soon as we got to the pic of Kevin inside the fender, with the light beautifully framing everything... like, wow!!

She paused on that pic and quietly said that it's a very beautiful picture, and that it should be blown up and framed, and put on our garage wall. She liked all of the pics, and she made some comments on the rugged attractiveness of blue-jeans and white T-shirts.. ahem.. cool_shades.gif

Thanks for the pics! (more, more!) It was great to hang out with you guys earlier in the day. Sorry I had to leave to work on the move.. geez, now that I know how much work it takes to move one freakin' mile, I'm not sure I can recommend it to anyone. smile.gif ~ Rog
Bruce Allert
Geoff, I was really going to come up but one thing led to another and then I got my sway bars in the mail... aktion035.gif
Soooo....... I began the install on those.
Great photos man. What ever your settings are keep on doin' it! beerchug.gif
bruce
Aaron Cox
way cool. thanx for sharing the pics smile.gif
redshift
QUOTE(jonwatts @ Aug 17 2003, 01:27 AM)
Did anyone take a picture of Korijo when you told him you weren't coming back to finish the job? Anyone?

LOL! Awesome pics!

YOU GUYS STAY AWAY FROM MY SHIT!

smash.gif

smile.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.