Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: John Poncerelli and Ken Mack
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gregrobbins
I am looking to track down former owners of my green car. I have tracked it back to the '86/'87 time period. The guy who owned it then was Dick Petticrew and lived in Sunnyvale. He told me he purchased from a Porsche repair shop in San Jose run by Ken Mack. Owner before him was John Poncerelli or something similar.

Does anyone know these folks, and if so, how I can contact them?

Dick, who owned the car, was my instructor for this past weekends PCA Drivers Ed day at Firebird Raceway. Here is a photo of us, me driving and Dick hanging on for dear life. biggrin.gif

Thanks.
DanT
I know of Dick Petticrew. Ken Mack has told me about him.
Ken is my next door neighbor. Ken owned his own shop, Ken's Sportech, for 20+ years.
It used to be Ken's PorscheTechnique but years ago Porsche went after all the privateers using the Porsche trade marked names in their business names. Hence the change to Sportech. You will notice that the new name still had porsche in it the letters were just changed around with a t added.
Any way.
What is it you want to know?
I can get Ken to check the website. biggrin.gif
maitaiken
I happen to be the Ken Mack you are looking for. Unless of course I owe you some money, then that's not me. Just kidding. The car belonged to Steve Ponciroli prior to Dick buying it. I do not know if he still lives in San Jose. E-mail me at if I can help you out with anything. If you see Dick, tell him I said HI.
Ken...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.