Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a thankyou
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
i appreciate the rotating shifts that all put in so i could get out from behind the table. i scored some fine, new oem top seals,and vent window seals. the site was well represented. fun selling next to craig/camp914. we snagged the primo front corner. i felt i had a very successful day (my first swap as a seller).

kevin
Bleyseng
Yeah that was pretty evident as you were the only one trying to charge sales tax!
Looks like you took home alot less than you brought which is good...

Geoff
DNHunt
Kevin needs about a thousand swap meets to sell all his stuff. Amazing he got all that stuff into a pickup.

Great fun

Dave
boxstr
Kevin , driving behind your truck up to Phinney tells me you need to tune that thing. You must get 3 MPG. No wonder you watch the rising and falling costs of crude oil.
Thanks for the COSTCO coffee.And thanks for watching my space. Ended up selling allot more than I had originally thought.And I came home with some goodies,and met allot of great Seattle Porsche people. Great event, hope I am there next year, and hope to see some of you Sept 6th at Sunset Porsche Swap Meet.
CCLINSWAPMODE
rhodyguy
i need to change 2 spark plugs. i don't spend much time int it. i bought the truck for the body. sound familiar? where the heck did you go? the zoo? your light kits and struts got exsposure. show a picture of that fog light grill!!

kevin
boxstr
I went straight down Phinney until I got to Fremont Way and then I got lost. Looked for 30 minutes, never could find a car that looked familiar. So I found myself on Eastlake to Seaview to hotel to 1580 Bedford Ct.
Foglite grill is back in hibernation, trying to keep that pale complexion.
CCLINLOSTINSEATTLE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.