Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chris are you running Duralights?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MJHanna
I'm trying to find them. I dont know if they are still in business. If you have a lead on them please let me know.
Thanks smile.gif
Mark
Brad Roberts
Mark,

They are just north of you in Oklahoma. I run them on my tube car.

http://www.duralitewheels.com/main.html

He is stupid busy with dirt track.. let me know if you actually speak to him.

B
SirAndy
man, that web-site sucks!

brad, you know that guy? i could do his web-site in exchange for a set of 8" and 9" wheels rolleyes.gif

(i'm serious!)

Andy
campbellcj
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 11 2003, 05:49 PM)
man, that web-site sucks!

brad, you know that guy? i could do his web-site in exchange for a set of 8" and 9" wheels rolleyes.gif

(i'm serious!)

Andy

Ouch, that's heinous. What's up with this thing? -- I think I'm blind now blink.gif
Brad Roberts
I'm sure Mark was asking Chris Foley (because Chris has them in four lug on his car) The guy normally doesnt return your phone calls unless your ordering 10-12 wheels. He is a 2 man show that is swamped with work.

Andy stay focused on what you do.. this guy is in BUMFUCK Oklahoma and doesnt need a website to sell to dirt track guy's.

I love his wheels.. but buying them is a pain in the ass.

B
ChrisFoley
My wheels are Keizer 3 pc., also made in the heartland.
I have had no problems dealing with them.
URY914
Chris,
Do you know how much yours weigh?
And How much did they cost?
Thanks,
Paul
MJHanna
Thanks for the link boldblue.gif What’s even scarier is that I have several of his wheels and the sticker on them spells the brand as "Duralight" so I've tried looking every where for info to no avail, including calling OK information and getting nowhere. sad.gif
Brad Roberts
Lets put it this way: I spoke with his wife and found out she know's several of my wifes relatives in Ada,OK. It still didnt get me a return call...LOL

Please let me know what you find out. Things may have slowed for him now. His wheels are the lightest I have EVER seen. I was first introduced to his wheels back in 1994.

B
MJHanna
Well I talked to him and they have changed ownership several times. They are not making any wheels for Porsche or were even aware that in the past Duralite made such a wheel. huh.gif I called Wes at Keizer they only make 15” not 16” at this time. “Maybe next year if he see enough demand” mad.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(URY914 @ Feb 12 2003, 04:58 AM)
Chris,
Do you know how much yours weigh?
And How much did they cost?
Thanks,
Paul

I think they weigh 12 lbs.

Cost was about $220 each.
ChrisFoley
smile.gif
Brad Roberts
Call this Keizer guy. I swear the centers are IDENTICAL to the Duralites we ran on a GT3 914 back in 94-5-6.

Mark,

Does your Duralite sticker have a phone number ?? I wouldnt be surprised if they had NO idea that there wheels fit a Porsche. In other words... they where told the 5x130 bolt pattern and cut it.

My stickers have a phone number.

B
Brad Roberts
Ha ha.. that is Chevy pattern. I knew it didnt sound right.. but was to lazy to look it up.

I'll edit my post and delete YOURS.. LOL

Moderating is fun...

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.