Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: jerry lewis revisited
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tryan
yo guys. lets throw a little more in the pile for the red beast and get it on the road. no post required, but a click on that yellow( sorry it's red now) button one more time to get this over the hump. with a thousand members now, 5 or 10 is all thats needed from everyone.

edit..... i know i should put AA in the title to get a reaction.
Chris H.
Ahhhh that felt good! Oops I wasn't supposed to post when I did it! lol3.gif

Come on everyone! Chuck a 10-spot in there! Let's get that damn van to Seattle!
tryan
i'm going to bump it to death. it's getting tight and causing undu stress. we all made a commitment, so lets get it finalized.
Joe Bob
What is THIS donation for? Engine repairs?
tryan
ya man. actually its for the tip jar at hooters when the b man gets it repowered. wink.gif
tryan
gonna bump for exposure. who ain't logged on? do you think jerry was sober for the whole weekend when he did those telethons? he sure did sweat alot. do you guys believe the punching bag thing was true?
tryan
last bump. click the red button to get the motor in the van for daveo. smoke.gif
Brad Roberts
Your "Tryan" harder than me...LOL

Thanks man.

B
Aaron Cox
sorry been off line 10 days- wuts up with the vans engine?
tryan
it's on crack. you west coasters bump this tonight, so we can get another couple K for the fund.
Aaron Cox
okay....

BUMP-izzle! get the funds-izzle fo da paypal izzle! fo shizzle!
Aaron Cox
well tryan apointed me as 'da bumpsta'... so bump!

cmon- lez help dave out west coasters!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.