Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 76 Sees the light of Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cgnj
Decided to pre-position the black car to make it easier to put the moter in. Pretty hard to move a furniture dolly or a jack on a cobblestone driveway. First time off the jackstands and without the cover in 2 years.

Original paint. I still kick myself for using the bat on the rears instead of going with 6x16.

Carlos

2270 (by Labor Day, honest)
cgnj
oppsie, no pic
tryan
schwiiiinnngggggg. she is hot dude.
redshift
I do love black cars.

M
tryan
no man it's the seats that gave me the woodie.
seanery
yeah, let's see pics of the plaid!
redshift
heh, you guys are pervy.

M
boxstr
KEWL looking car Carlos. Like the black and red interior. If you ever get a hair to change to early bumpers let me know. I can give you the drill, I even have pics. But it looks good with the big black ones. The wheels look great also, especially with the black centers
CCLINKEWLVILLE
TheCabinetmaker
Hey Carlos, my 75 came with that exact same plaid. I always wondered if they were original. I redid them with this
Curvie Roadlover
This is the interior from a '75 in our local SMOG group. I'm pretty sure it's original clap56.gif
cgnj
Hi,

I don't get it. I post a pic of a no-rust East Coast car and everyone talks about the seats. Pic doesn't show the two tears in the drivers seat.

Here's a pic from the other bbs that shows the optional plaid seat material for 75 and 76. I've tried to contact Southbound but have had no response.
AA has a set of cushions in the lost warehouse, but for that money, I'm planning on using red Sparco Ultras.
Plaid seats

So when I do my slide show of my 2270 build, are we going to talk about the color of the assembly lube that I use? laugh.gif

Later,

Carlos

76 2270 (Sweetie, I'll get the money back when I sell the parts in the garage!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.