Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Update on MR. Dick
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I just got off the phone with Mom. Dad is in the recovery room form the up the leg look at your heart thing. They found no blockage and all looked normal clap.gif So far they have found nothing to have caused the spell\attack or what ever it was. confused24.gif He is getting some lung tests this afternoon and probably gets to go home tomorow smile.gif Thats when Moms fun starts cool_shades.gif Thanks for all the support Larry
Mrs. K
Great news, Larry! clap.gif
The "up the leg look at your heart thing" is called a coronary angiogram or a heat catheterization (FYI)

So happy there were no blockages.
Wish your Mom well for us too! Your Dad is lucky to have her wub.gif

Lisa smile.gif
Root_Werks
Cool! Always a good sign when they send them home! clap.gif
lagunero
Good to hear!
rick 918-S
Great to hear! clap.gif
sjhowitson
Great News..Now good luck to MOM

Peace
KaptKaos
Good news. mueba.gif
Jeroen
smilie_pokal.gif
tat2dphreak
that's great News!!
JB 914
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Nov 17 2005, 12:00 PM)
I just got off the phone with Mom. Dad is in the recovery room form the up the leg look at your heart thing. They found no blockage and all looked normal clap.gif So far they have found nothing to have caused the spell\attack or what ever it was. confused24.gif He is getting some lung tests this afternoon and probably gets to go home tomorow smile.gif Thats when Moms fun starts cool_shades.gif Thanks for all the support Larry

Larry,

That same thing happened to my dad a few months ago. they did the angioplasty and a 24hr heart monitor. nothing abnormal. Sometimes you may never figure out what caused it.

wacko.gif

Glad he's ok. beer.gif
jimtab
Uh, I think that if they did an angioPLASTY, they must have found the trouble, an angioGRAM is just a look-see, I'm pretty sure....Lisa, check me on this....glad to hear all is well though...in any case.
spare time toys
No angioplastic just the look around. I went up last night around 6 and they took him down to do the MRI he was suposed to get when he went in and this mess all started wacko.gif They are going to let him in on the results this morning. They want to pay atention to his liver area because that is where the cancer was when they did the operation a couple of years ago.
TINCAN914
Fantastic news, glad he's doing well smilie_pokal.gif ....
Allan
clap.gif
jr91472
nice smilie_pokal.gif
mikelsr
Great news! My Dad had a 4 way by-pass 22 years ago and had to have stints put in a couple of years ago. It is amazing what they can do now days.

M
DougC
Good! clap.gif

Doug C
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.