Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EvilBay 74
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
Vert

Not quite sure what to think of this car. Anyone know anything about it?
hmeeder
Salvage title

I'd want motor details and to find out of there is a treu 5 bolt conversion or adapters.

I suppose I have never quite trusted the effect removing the targa bar would have on the strucural rigidity of the car. Messing with a unibody car to that degree could give sketchy results.

But then again, that's just an opinion. I have no experience with it to say for sure.
Aaron Cox
love the rear LOL
user posted image
KaptKaos
Looks like the targa bar can be "re-attached" some how. Its gotta be a wiggly beast.
boxstr
Looks like on that appeared on the cover of a VW Porsche mag ten years ago. I like it. Not the rearend.
CCLINCUTME
sixnotfour
The one in VW Porsche mag had GT flairs , it was a girls car too.
the targa bar folded and still fit in the trunk.
Dont know how this one is confused24.gif
Hammy
Yikes. Looks a little ugly with the targa bar off, IMO.
Wonder why the fuchs need replacing?
bd1308
my bet is that they screwed up the targa-less thought....

good plan, but the engine is just plain too damn noisy.

I bet the girl likes a quiet car...but then again she worked on the car, so who knows.

b
sean_v8_914
I have cut a targa bar off before. After seeing how it is made and all those layers of steel, I could NEVER trust a targa chopped 914

the "Porsche" script looks odd when done without the OG Porsche font
pfierb
Salvage title never a good thing!!!
GWN7
There was another one that a member had bought one with a removable targa bar. His was white. He had hardwood floors in his pictures of the car. Lost the pics on the hard drive that died. Looked interesting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.