Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CAMP 914 PRODUCTS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
boxstr
If you are not satisfied with a CAMP 914 product or find that you can not use it or you sell your 914 and have the part sitting on the shelf, return for a full refund. No questions asked.
Please note I do not charge shipping and handling so the price you pay is the price refunded.
I would like to thank the 914 club for its support in the past and CAMP 914 will continue to support the club whenever possible.
Craig C. Laughlin Head Counselor
rhodyguy
whatta peach!!

k
mack914
can I return this? dead horse.gif
Root_Werks
You guys know that speaks volumes about Craig's integrity. I can't see why anyone would want to return anything he sells anyway. It's all top notch stuff. wink.gif

Speaking of stuff Craig, you gonna get some 914's on your site in the under $10k range sometime?
rhodyguy
craig doesn't want to sell any of the fine collection of complete, reasonably priced 914s littering camp. dry.gif

k
qa1142
and if I buy a car? idea.gif
boxstr
Parts and products only. biggrin.gif
qa1142
I'll vouch too

great stuff, I have his driving lights and brackets.

smilie_pokal.gif
Tom
Kevin,
I sure am glad I picked up that Red 76 when I did. It is in much better condition than I would have expected. Fixing up the little things and still being amazed at how little rust. Thanks again Craig for a nice 914. If you are ever in the area, stop by.
Tom smile.gif
rhodyguy
that was a value purchase you made tom. malaga red is my 2nd fav color. the yellow 75' 2.0 craig has is a nice one, as are the 73' and 74'(?) silver ones living at camp. sorry for the hijacked.gif .

k
JB 914
I bought some stuff from craig last year. it arrived and the USPS had F'd up the package. So, some of the bolts were missing. I contacted Craig and he sent me a new set of bolts, no charge.

Great customer service! I highly recommend him!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.