Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SFBAY Breakfast in Early Dec?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fiid
Anyone want to do a breakfast sometime in early Dec? I haven't been to an event for ages.

chatsmiley.gif driving.gif lol2.gif
GTeener
9th or 10th? idea.gif
McMark
Sure, more northern it is increases the chances of me being there. wink.gif
lapuwali
I'd be up for that. There's an IHOP in Foster City that's probably pretty close to where you work, fiid. Big lot, and the businesses around it are probably closed on Saturday. If anyone knows of a place in Millbrae, San Bruno or South SF, that might work, too.
anthony
What about the last Saturday of this month? Why wait until December?
Jenny
thanksgiving weekend. Some people might be out of town, or hosting out of towners. Not me, I'll be around.

Jen
szuccaro
Anything closer to San Jose???
Leo Imperial
I like 1st week in December. Gives me time to get my car running (I hope)
MartyYeoman
I vote for Saturday, Dec. 3rd.
lapuwali
QUOTE (szuccaro @ Nov 18 2005, 12:22 PM)

The breakfasts are usually in Santa Clara/San Jose. Having one up north now and again seems fair to me. McMark has to drive down from Napa, and there are a lot of people near Berkeley that don't relish the drive down to SJ any more than you relish the drive from SJ up the Peninsula.

GTeener
QUOTE (Marty Yeoman @ Nov 18 2005, 12:28 PM)
I vote for Saturday, Dec. 3rd.

I'm scheduled to bring my car to McMark & Brandon for bodywork that day.
neo914-6
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Nov 18 2005, 01:12 PM)

The breakfasts are usually in Santa Clara/San Jose. Having one up north now and again seems fair to me. McMark has to drive down from Napa, and there are a lot of people near Berkeley that don't relish the drive down to SJ any more than you relish the drive from SJ up the Peninsula.

last one was in Dublin wink.gif
jimtab
I'll be there, I just have this gas leak to fix.....GD fuel rails....should never have painted the f'in thing in the first place..... ph34r.gif
Leo Imperial
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Nov 18 2005, 04:22 PM)

Yeh and no one wants to drive to Ireland mad.gif
lapuwali
OK, I'll propose Saturday, Dec 10th at the IHOP in Foster City, 531 Foster City Blvd Foster City CA 94404 (650) 573-8887:

Yahoo Map

neo914-6
QUOTE (Leo Imperial @ Nov 19 2005, 06:01 PM)
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Nov 18 2005, 04:22 PM)

Yeh and no one wants to drive to Ireland mad.gif

or Virginia av-943.gif

fiid
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Nov 19 2005, 06:13 PM)
OK, I'll propose Saturday, Dec 10th at the IHOP in Foster City, 531 Foster City Blvd Foster City CA 94404 (650) 573-8887:

Yahoo Map

Excellent plan! Anyone who wouldn't go for this plan speak now!!

GTeener
Time?
That morning works for me but I probably won't have GTEENER.
jimtab
I'm in...
MartyYeoman
I can make it. chowtime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.