Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rear spoiler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
banksyinoz
lookin at the maui thread with the multi coloured painted cars and noticed the rear spoiler on the car that arron posted there does ANYONE have any more pics of rear spoilers of this type or any others that would possibly suit this car
spare time toys
I like my A.I.R. one that I was talked into.
dlo914
maybe a rear deck spoiler off an early BMW e30 m3 spoiler, but i dont think it's wide enough to cover the entire width of the 914. it will prolly fit quite well just on the rear deck lid. here's a googled picture:
fiid
I wonder if something like that might fit over the top of a ducktail...? That way one might get some smoothing effect & downforce without sacrificing the suction zone at the rear?

I don't know what I'm talking about smile.gif
dlo914
i do and it would look similar to the e36 m3 spoiler:
retrotech
I'm making mine, with the help surf board builder friend.
marks914
Here is one...
TINCAN914
Mark,

Not a fan of green here, but man that car looks BITCHIN!!
URY914
wink.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif A slightly modified spoiler from Roger.
race914
I just picked up a new rear spoiler from Rennspeed (http://www.rennspd.com).

It's a one piece trunk-spoiler that has a higher lip than the add on spoiler you can get from Performance Products, etc. Check out the 914 article in the current issue of 'Excellence' for installed pics.
flatout
Here's mine.
seanery
QUOTE (race914 @ Nov 19 2005, 09:51 AM)
I just picked up a new rear spoiler from Rennspeed (http://www.rennspd.com).

It's a one piece trunk-spoiler that has a higher lip than the add on spoiler you can get from Performance Products, etc. Check out the 914 article in the current issue of 'Excellence' for installed pics.

The one in excellence looks like Roger Sheridan's SCCA legal rear spoiler. This one looks laid back a bit more.
qa1142
Shelby

I like the rear spoiler in your avitar best wub.gif

And did I see you paint and do your own work? rolleyes.gif
nomore9one4
No photo,but my 72 has a spoiler form a lexas s70 I believe.It fits the 914 lines nicely.I also have a 8" high spoiler for my next widebody project. I found mine by punching spoiler into ebay.there are thousands of universal spoiler to choose from.Good luck with your search and if I get the camara working I will take some and post them. mueba.gif
flatout
Thanks smile.gif Yes, I do paint and body work for a living.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.