Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: product interest feeler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
goose2
A guy that owes me some money does vinyl graphics and I was thinking of having him make some matte black "914-6" badge replicas for the rear in vinyl. For my car, I might do "914-6 3.0", but the 3.0 could be left off. Price looks like $10-$15 each. Any interest?
thesey914
Got a pic? Any other colours other than black?
goose2
No pics yet. I need to have a dozen or so of these made to get a decent price on them and they would all have to be the same. I thought I would have them made to match the original script as much as possibel. No looking to make any money on these, just pass some along at my cost to make the quantity work.
shadygrady
I would be for one with 3.0. Right now I have 914 2.0 on the back, but that is stealth mode since the car now has a 3.0.
Aaron Cox
why vinyl?

contact XITSPD as he is making custom badges in metal

914 6 /914 8 3.0 914 RS etc

me? im looking for VW-Porsche-914
goose2
why vinyl?

only because this graphics guy offered me a trade...I'd prefer metal but didn't know they were available..............I was thinking of something like this:
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (goose2 @ Nov 19 2005, 01:04 PM)
why vinyl?

only because this graphics guy offered me a trade...I'd prefer metal but didn't know they were available..............I was thinking of something like this:

call/email/PM dan calicott aka XITSPD

he showed me some bitchin samples at a local swapmeet
McMark
Randy, you're working for vinyl now? I'll have to keep that in mind when you're done with my project. wink.gif
914Sixer
New 914-6 emblems are still avialable from Porsche. Last time I checked there were 72 of the left.
goose2
OK folks...thanks for the input. I've decided to abort this project for a couple reasons. I've learned that club member Seanery is already doing these...and at a better price. You can find his info in the club members' products area. I've also decided I'd rather have a metal badge.
Thanks to all who responded cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.