Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: refinished 16" fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
just wonderin'........thinkin' of buyin'.........

edit:

these would be a full set, new to me. not refinishing mine.........
Aaron Cox
al reed is about 75 a wheel....

gotta get my 7 and 8's down there
914werke
why not 7's all round? confused24.gif
seanery
the price for 6s have gone up the last year or 2. The centers are popular to use for the custom 17" fuchs.
Gint
Unless you're Aaron wink.gif $400-500 bucks is ludicrous for a refinished set of 5 lug Fuchs in any size.

You have to pay at least $400 for the wheels in mediocre condition. Then $300 to have them refinished. That's $700, and that's cheap. If you can find a set already refinished for $600, let me know and I'll buy 'em in a heartbeat.

That reminds me, I need to call Al and find out if the $500 set of 6x16's I gave him to finish are done.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Gint @ Nov 19 2005, 05:01 PM)
Unless you're Aaron wink.gif $400-500 bucks is ludicrous for a refinished set of 5 lug Fuchs in any size.

You have to pay at least $400 for the wheels in mediocre condition. Then $300 to have them refinished. That's $700, and that's cheap. If you can find a set already refinished for $600, let me know and I'll buy 'em in a heartbeat.

That reminds me, I need to call Al and find out if the $500 set of 6x16's I gave him to finish are done.

if i had money...my 7/8 fuchs would be on their way
Kerrys914
QUOTE (seanery @ Nov 19 2005, 07:39 PM)
the price for 6s have gone up the last year or 2. The centers are popular to use for the custom 17" fuchs.

I wonder if I can swap my 6's for 7's then smile.gif smile.gif
914werke
blink.gif ok Ill ask again... why the staggered sizes? So they'll fit under stock fenders?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (rdauenhauer @ Nov 19 2005, 08:22 PM)
blink.gif ok Ill ask again... why the staggered sizes? So they'll fit under stock fenders?

7"s wont fit in rear (unless a custom offset) is used.

7"s fit easily upfront....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.