Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's going to Thunderhill?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nine14cats
Anyone going to Thunderhill on Sunday December 18th? I plan on getting there on Saturday evening.

We could meet up for dinner.

Bill P.
J P Stein
Sorry, Bill, can't make it. I will be disassembled by then....and outta vacation biggrin.gif

If you can get some kinda AX car to run, I'll come down in the spring to get a much deserved thrashing by you CA guys. huh.gif
nine14cats
Hi JP,

You're more than welcome to drive the ass-dragger if you come down to visit the family in the spring. I'm not sure I'll have The Beast up and running by then, but I have a nice set of R250 sticky buns in 13 inch wide rears waiting for you to try! laugh.gif

914, 911, who gives a sheet...it's all for fun. beer.gif

Bill P.
J P Stein
Boyhowdy, I might get 11s under them flares, but 13s? ....no way Jose.

An interesting tidbit from Mr. Fordahl. He says that by rolling on the power in a corner, the TB diff will cause the car to tighten its line.......SOLD, damnit. laugh.gif
fiid
Which group is running?

I don't think I'm ready for track time yet, but... it gets me to thinking.

I don't really want to have to have my car transported home if something goes wrong.
Trekkor
I'll be there for my season ender. clap.gif

KT
nine14cats
Hey JP,

Get that new TB diff to play with. Gotta put more money in your car.... laugh.gif

I think you will like it.

Bill P.
nine14cats
Hi Fiid,

Trackmasters is running at T-Hill on December 18th. It should be fun. Two run groups. 30 minutes on, 30 minutes off all day. Lotsa gas will be gone through for sure.

Bill P.
nine14cats
Hey Trekkor,

Hopefully you can catch our new car on video when you pass me!

You going up on Saturday night?

Bill P.
Trekkor
when you pass me!

Now, that was funny. laugh.gif

I think I'll drive up in the morning. Not sure yet.

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.