Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I got my new rims today!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rick_Eberle
Arrived a day early, too!

Now to get some tyres, and get 'em on the car without my wife noticing. ph34r.gif (what, those, Hon they've been on the car for ages!)
SirAndy
QUOTE (Rick_Eberle @ Nov 20 2005, 07:54 PM)
Arrived a day early, too!

those look schweet! smilie_pokal.gif

how wide? 7"?
idea.gif Andy
Rick_Eberle
15x6, 36mmET, 4x130 bolt pattern. More details here.
Aaron Cox
will they make em in 7"???

lots of people are looking for 4x130 in 7" and 8"
rick 918-S
wub.gif 7" and 8" would be cool! smilie_pokal.gif
banksyinoz
smilie_pokal.gif look good rick maybe ill see them in the flesh one day beer.gif
Mark Henry
Shaa...wing

cool.gif
Rusty
Nice... very slick without being too bling. wub.gif
Allan
Those are really nice. Get them on the car and post some pics.

I have a feeling I'm going to have an SC front end for sale... dry.gif
tat2dphreak
smilie_pokal.gif I love 'em!
Rick_Eberle
Pirelli P6000's
Rick_Eberle
5mm to spare with 195/65-15's. No mods to fender. I think 205's would fit with a little grinding inside the lip.
Aaron Cox
nice.... smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Nov 22 2005, 09:10 PM)
nice.... smilie_pokal.gif

agree.gif
KaptKaos
;drool;

Sweet wheels
Allan
So when are they coming to the U.S.???

I wonder what shipping would be?
maf914
Are these originally intended for the VW crowd? Not too many wheel makers will make a wheel center for a 4x130 bolt circle. The wheel center on this wheel doesn't look universal, that would allow several bolt circles to be drilled from a wheel blank. An example of a universal center would be a Revolution wheel, which has a flat center that can be drilled for a variety of bolt circles.
Rick_Eberle
QUOTE (maf914 @ Nov 24 2005, 01:30 AM)
Are these originally intended for the VW crowd? Not too many wheel makers will make a wheel center for a 4x130 bolt circle.

Formula Vee. The standard offset is ET36, same as a 6" five-lug fuchs. VW offset is ET20, available as an option.

So when are they coming to the U.S.???

I wonder what shipping would be?

A few months, I think. No clue on the shipping.
maf914
Formula Vee? I think that in the US all of the Formula Vee series require a stock-type VW 15" steel wheel. I'm not sure what the permitted width is.

A friend of mine and his son are involved in SCCA FV racing. Apparently each year the SCCA is getting closer to changing the engine formula. Apparently 1200 cc (or is it 1300 cc ?) engine components are becoming scarce and one proposal is to switch to more common 1600 cc engines.
skline
I think I would rather have a 16" or even a 17" wheel as the tires for the 15's are going to get hard to find in the near future. At least a 16". Just my opinion.
tat2dphreak
ok, so how much we talkin' bout for a set?
Rick_Eberle
QUOTE (maf914 @ Nov 24 2005, 06:22 AM)
Formula Vee? I think that in the US all of the Formula Vee series require a stock-type VW 15" steel wheel. I'm not sure what the permitted width is.

A friend of mine and his son are involved in SCCA FV racing. Apparently each year the SCCA is getting closer to changing the engine formula. Apparently 1200 cc (or is it 1300 cc ?) engine components are becoming scarce and one proposal is to switch to more common 1600 cc engines.

The rule book here says 15", any width from 4" to 6".

They list specs for 1200's and 1600's, so I assume they're running both. I don't know much about it.

Here is the link.
Rick_Eberle
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Nov 24 2005, 08:21 AM)
ok, so how much we talkin' bout for a set?

I got 'em for A$792, delivered. I know they want to keep the prices low when they sell them in the US.
stock93
I really like those. Kinda remind me of E46 M3 wheels. I'm putting GT flares on my car so I need to buy new wheels. I would perfer to stay with the 4 lug and do a brake setup. I would be interested in those wheels if they were wider.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.