Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tampa Bay breakfast - 12/10
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
watsonrx13
Well, fall is here, so it's time to have another Tampa Bay breakfast.
BTW, this will be the first breakfast that I've organized that I'll be driving my teener to..... yea..... driving.gif

Offical time is Sat, Dec. 10 at 9:14 am .......... Place, Cracker Barrel off of I-4, exit 10, north side

I'll update this with the list of attendees, so if you're interested, please post.

BTW, you don't have to drive your teener, just show up and we'll talk cars.

Please let me know the names in your party....

Attendees:
Rob and Robin (watsonrx13)
TC (carr914)
Paul (URY914)
Brett (iiibdsiil)
John (stock93)
Steve and Jane (smg914)
Glen and Jackie (Greyhound)
Rob Quarles (914rrr)
Ed Henziker
Ray Oakes
Bob Ferguson (v82go)

-- Rob
carr914
I'm in

T.C.
URY914
Me too. wink.gif
iiibdsiil
Me three!
stock93
I'm in.
John
smg914
Janie and I will be there.

I'll remind Joe C, Ed H, Rob Q, Jeff P and Glen C
Greyhound
Rob, we'll be there if we can but we have to be in Orlando untill at least Friday so.... maybe. Glen & Jackie. sad.gif
watsonrx13
Just a icon_bump.gif. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.....

-- Rob
watsonrx13
icon_bump.gif anyone else interested in attending?

-- Rob
914rrr
I'll be there!

Rob Q
watsonrx13
Well, I just got notified that Ed Henziker and Ray Oakes will be attending. Look foward to seeing you guys....
Joe Ricard
Rob, Ya gotta work harder on that car so you can drive it to breakfast.
watsonrx13
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Dec 3 2005, 08:53 PM)
Rob, Ya gotta work harder on that car so you can drive it to breakfast.

Car's ready to go, just need to check why the brake light is still on, either brake fluid or parking brake, I'll check tomorrow. I'm waiting for the insurance coverage, then renewing the license plate renewal. I'll be there with the car..... driving.gif
watsonrx13
5 days to go.... My car will be there and running....

BTW, the issue with the 'brake' light was just resetting the switch on the M/C....

Let me know if you are or know of anyone else that is going to attend....
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (watsonrx13 @ Dec 5 2005, 12:12 PM)

BTW, the issue with the 'brake' light was just resetting the switch on the M/C....

Hey I heard that the guy who told you about the reset button is one pretty smart fella. biggrin.gif
Glad we got that dilema solved. beer.gif
watsonrx13
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Dec 5 2005, 04:32 PM)
QUOTE (watsonrx13 @ Dec 5 2005, 12:12 PM)

Hey I heard that the guy who told you about the reset button is one pretty smart fella. biggrin.gif
Glad we got that dilema solved. beer.gif

Yep, one smart 'cracker'....
ein 6er
sorry, i will miss this one. i need to work sat. tiss the season to be ........ broke!!! biggrin.gif
carr914
Doug, sorry you won't be there. The quality of our pictures went down as soon as you said you had to work. Have a great Holiday Season and we will see you soon. 24Hr of Daytona I'm sure.

T.C.
watsonrx13
Doug you will be missed.... See you soon....

-- Rob
stock93
Will I be able to see this cracker barrel from the exit?

John
watsonrx13
QUOTE (stock93 @ Dec 8 2005, 07:59 PM)
Will I be able to see this cracker barrel from the exit?

John

Yes, but if you're traveling west bound and you see the resturant, then you've gone too far. When you see the big Ford dealership, Gator Ford, it's the next exit. After exiting the interstate, bear right then turn left just before the light, like you're going into the Motorhome dealership. Follow that road. If you go to the light, turn left and follow the signs to the resturant.

-- Rob
Stirlingr
That's a pretty good response from Florida teeners. I rarely see one on the road. I'm in Melbourne. Are ther more central Florida members? beerchug.gif
carr914
Stirlingr, Your always welcome to come see us (Doug from Indiatlantic does when he can get away) and there are a bunch of teeners in Orlando (nice ones) that really ought to be coming over here - these cars are made to be driven.

T.C.
Stirlingr
I appreciate the invite and look forward to meeting y'all. I won't be able to make it tomorrow (though I know exactly where that Cracker Barrel is) due to some family commitments. I'll be keeping an eye out for other opportunities for CFL teeners to congregate. Perhaps, one day, in the not too distant future, I'll even be able to get mine off the jackstands and attend in proper conveyance. wavey.gif

--Stirling
v82go
Hi Rob
Count me in (if my old car will make it)

Bob
iiibdsiil
See ya'll tomorrow rocking nana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.