Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh no not more t-shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
736conver
Ok Back in January I did some shirts.
T-shirts back in Jan.
I had requests for custom t-shirts. So now I am ready to get this going. If any one is interested please post here.
All shirts will have the 914 on the back.
On the front you can put any kind of number combination. Including dashes and periods. No letters.
You can also choose any color t-shirt you like from the chart.
These are 100% cotton, pre-shrunk t-shirts. They are Gildan brand.
Ink will be in white or black.
Shirts will cost $15 plus $2 shipping.
Add $1.25 for 2xl
Add $1.75 for 3xl
If you are interested you can post here, but you need to send me an email with the word "shirt" in the title. This will help me kept track of all orders.
Also all emails should tell me the color of shirt, what size shirt, your cutomized front numbers, and how many if more then 1.
Sorry no discounts on multiple shirts.
Orders will be taken up to Dec 2.

736conver
colors
Aaron Cox
damn....

didnt think brian was looking for suggestions... just a sale.
ill see if i can scrounge some cash brian.

AA
736conver
It looks like dlo's post was deleted. Yea this is really a done deal on design. Not looking for suggestions. If you like the shirt great order one with your customized details. If you dont like it then just move on to the next thing. No biggie.
This is really about making this t-shirt to suit your car, good for car shows. Get the color of your car, or close to it, in the shirt color and then let everyone know that its a 327, or 3.2 or just a 914-4.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.