Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: ebay question. Got F**ked
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
payed for a product. 1 month later never came. after many emails and stupid replies like "in the mail", at your post office etc.... i get pissed. today ebay sends me an email. he is no longer a registered seller on ebay. paypal pegs him as verified. filed complaint through paypal

ebay complaints go right to paypal...

sent him an email. told him, charges are/will be filed.

am i gonna get my money back through paypal?
nebreitling
stay on the paypal people, get a case number, call them daily for an update -- ask for a direct number. get your bank/visa/mastercard involved. file a police report. it took me about a week, but i got my money back like this in a similar situation.
SLITS
smash.gif Order, Order, Order in the Court or I will have to file contempt against you.

You may recover some funds if he has funds in his account...less the $25(?) dollars that PayPal charges for the investigation (remember, I am old an my memory is going....................)
bd1308
whats his address?

do you have a zipcode?

does he have a email address from a custom domain (something un-familar after the @ sign)

if he does have the 3rd, i can track him ph34r.gif

whois--a great linux tool.

b
bondo
Phone numbers for hounding paypal
Aaron Cox
he is back online...under a new name...
I will figure out whats going on with your lights I am a good honest seller I think they may have been lost in shipping and I will get you another set if so, thanks again and very sorry,  

sounds shady.....especcialy after a month
Aaron Cox
Also if you get a chance check with your post office they may be there, thanks again,

already did
Grimstead
So what were you after?
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Grimstead @ Nov 21 2005, 08:23 PM)
So what were you after?

rolleyes.gif one of these................? laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Nov 21 2005, 09:26 PM)
So what were you after?

from someone i dont personally know.... thats not appropriate, and quite offensive.

Bill grimstead - h4 housings and 55/100 bulbs.
TROJANMAN
my apologies........
SLITS
Daaaaaaaamn, we're getting sensitive around here.

grouphug.gif
Crazyhippy
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Nov 21 2005, 08:36 PM)
So what were you after?

from someone i dont personally know.... thats not appropriate, and quite offensive.

Bill grimstead - h4 housings and 55/100 bulbs.

Sorry to laugh at your expense Aaron, but that was F-n funny chairfall.gif happy11.gif

BJH
Elliot_Cannon
Don't worry Aaron. The damn things don't work anyway. laugh.gif
Elliot
SLITS
Well, if you're dead set on H4s, I have a set (headlights), but as I remember, they are not the replaceable bulb type.

Of course I'm old and the memory goes first, I think.

TINCAN914
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Nov 21 2005, 11:58 PM)
Don't worry Aaron. The damn things don't work anyway. laugh.gif
Elliot

Tell me about it.. I ended up in traction for 3 weeks... unsure.gif
Root_Werks
huh.gif
airsix
This sort of thing happened to me. Guy strung me along for over a month with all sorts of "dog ate my homework" type excuses, made-up fake tracking numbers, etc. I filed a buyer-protection claim with paypal and included a detailed log of all correspondence with the seller. Paypal yanked the $$$$ (several hundred) right out of his bank account and credited mine. Didn't cost me a dime and I got it all back.

-Ben M.
Mark Henry
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Nov 22 2005, 12:36 AM)
So what were you after?

agree.gif

but

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

Sorry

av-943.gif

pete-stevers
what did he screw you over for? what was the amount...what is his new ebay name....etc etc... there is more than one way to skin a cat..or a theif....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.