Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new battery????
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djsinister702
anyone know where i can get a replacement battery for 1975 1.8l?? and what size.
the one i got in there now,seems a little big ...got it from wal-mart 41-4....according to the chart, its suppose to be 42--4 but they didnt have it.
thank you for your help.
djsinister702
please!!! any info would be great..thank
porschecb
Try other flaps if your only looking for oem replacement size. Have them measure if you are not sure of the size. biggrin.gif
sj914
Go to any FLAPS and they should help you out. Try to get an Optima red top 34R I believe.
dlo914
A size 42 battery should be the right size. That's what i bought from the FLAPS i work at.
smg914
The correct size battery for a 914 is the 42. You can get them just about anywhere. Walmart, sears, interstate. Lots of 914 owners are now purchasing the OPTIMA Red Top, Gel Cell. These are somewhat bigger than a 42 but the fact that they don't contain any acid makes them a nice upgrade for a 914. If you decide on the OPTIMA, get the 34R model with the reverse polarity. A lot of people also get the group 78 adapter too.
djsinister702
THANK YOU ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.