Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thorshammer adds to clan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Thorshammer
Baby Girl: Born 9:12 AM (asked the doc to wait til 914, no luck). 7lbs, 5 oz, 20.5 inches long. Looks exactly like my son at that age, but a touch smaller featured. Mom (Trish) and baby "Taryn Geary Madsen" are doing well and hopefully getting some well deserved rest this evening.

Big Brother Dylan met her for the first time and things went very well. He is almost 4 and could'nt get enough of her at the hospital, we'll see how it goes when we get them all home.

Lets see, 12 years til he gets a license, 16 years until she does?? I'll be ...... nevermind that.

For him a 914 1.7 with 3 spark plug wires removed permanently 1/4 inch plate on all corners, full hockey equipment, Bell Helmet and a HANS device. For her a 914 with 3 spark plug wires removed and an passenger ejection seat with remote control and video cam so I can see when the guy even flinches. Kabloom, right to the moon Alice smash.gif

I posted this over on the Video, and thought it better here.

Erik Madsen

PS: photos to follow tomorrow.
TROJANMAN
congrats......... beerchug.gif
my kid will be a week old tomorrow.
shaggy
congratulations to the both of you!

-shag
Thorshammer
Getting any sleep yet???????

Erik
Gint
Grats man!

PICS!
Jake Raby
Congrats Erik!!

Maybe this means you are supposed to race a 912 now...LOL
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Thorshammer @ Nov 21 2005, 09:03 PM)

Erik

sleeping quite well actually. mom is the only one that can feed him, so i just roll over and ask..........can i do anything?..............then go back to sleep biggrin.gif
they just sleep/eat/poop for the first week or so.
so far he has been really easy. plus 5 lbs kids can't cry very loud.

anyway, i don't want to hijack your thread. congrats. smile.gif

nine14cats
Congratulations Erik!

Now you have one of each. Try for two of each and then you've got a pit crew for changing tires!

Bill P.
fiid
Congratulations to you and the whole fam!
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (Jake Raby @ Nov 21 2005, 09:07 PM)
Congrats Erik!!

Maybe this means you are supposed to race a 912 now...LOL

Oh now that's a good one. Good thing the little Darling wasn't born a minute sooner. laugh.gif
Congrats on the new addition.
Jeroen
Erik and Trish, congrats with the little princess
Post pics a.s.a.p.!!!
Mark Henry
QUOTE (Thorshammer @ Nov 22 2005, 01:03 AM)

Erik

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

You'll get lots of sleep...in about 20yrs from now
screwy.gif wacko.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif

Congrats buddy smilie_pokal.gif
maf914
Erik, Congradulations to you and Trish. Best wishes always.

Let's see, year 2005: 2nd child and 2nd in the Runoffs. What does it all mean? laugh.gif
TINCAN914
Congrats Mom and Dad!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
DNHunt
Congrats Erick

You'll soon know what a joy having a daughter can be. Enjoy it, they grow up way too fast

Dave
groot
Congratulations, Eric and family!!!

A girl.... now you've got to play defense.
seanery
Congrats Erik & Trish! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
jimkelly
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Just kidding : )

Congratulations !

Jim
mikelsr
Eric, Trish, and Dylan,

Congrats on your new daughter and sister! My "baby" is 28 years old and her "Big Brother" is 30! Enjoy them as much as you can because they grow up so fast and then they are gone.

Mike and Shel
xitspd
smilie_pokal.gif Congrates on the "new addition" and Congrates on your driving! That video clip makes the contribution we sent for the tent fund very worth while. Be safe!
Mueller
Congrats smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif clap.gif
sjhowitson
GREAT !!!
Glad all are well. Came at a good time, you get all winter to watch her grow. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
jhadler
Congrats!!!!

Wow! What a year!

-Josh2
Flat VW
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
brant
hmmm..
for some reason my other reply didn't work.

so let me say Congrats to both of you.
I'm very happy for you!

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
balljoint
Congratulations. smile.gif My wife is due in the next two weeks. Very exciting. Sounds like everything went well. biggrin.gif
914werke
Congratulations Erik!
I guess you had more important things to concern yourself with than some shox~! biggrin.gif
sixerdon
Congrats Erik. I'll bet it feels better than coming in first in your #22. I didn't know you lived so close by. Maybe we can meet up some time.
Don
Verruckt
Erik, you've had an amazing last couple of weeks huh? Congrats on everything. smilie_pokal.gif
jet1
clap.gif
Thorshammer
Thanks Everyone for the kind words. Some photos of the new member and proud parents, and older brother, He is so excited.

Rich,

They got dropped off at the UPS shiper today, everyone elses photos, and shirts also went today. Sorry for the delay, hope you understand.

Erik
Thorshammer
More....
Thorshammer
Another....
Thorshammer
My favorite, I think she is saying "Dad, the motors got a high RPM miss down the back straight, It hurts my ears."
KaptKaos
She's adorable.

Congrats.
914werke
Eric you out there? huh.gif
Please contact me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.