Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice to see 2 teeners...and Olav
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
at the concorso italiano...
I was able to meet olav and see his sweet 3.2 ride. Super nice guy, we must have chatted for at least an hour. Was great to meet another club member while on vacation. I looked for shirts and hat, but saw none.
I missed the silver 3.8 car, Olav said it was there earlier, but there was another six with huge rear flares and a big turbo wing on the trunk. Best cars of the show, the pantera section was also very very nice.
The historic's at montery were great as well I was there friday morning, and finally heard a 906 run and a 908. I must say the gt 40s old and new stole the show. Ford had 3 of the new ones and All three blew by me on 101 thursday going at a very good clip. I will be back next year, hopefully with my car.
Ferg
Brad Roberts
Glad you got to meet Olav...he is a nice guy. Now if he would just sell his 993 and come over to the dark side completely.

B
Ferg
Brad I wanted to try and catch you as well, but we were behind schedule when we went through San Fran. Blew a line to my tranny cooler on the rv and spent a day in Gold Beach OR getting a tow and repair...
Ferg.
Brad Roberts
No problem.. you didnt miss much. I worked 90% of the weekend.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.