Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ski
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
firstknight13
smilie_pokal.gif all set for the day before turkey day ski trip to killington, vt.. 5" today and snow all nite!! any of you club members SKI??? maybe we could meet up?? if it's a good day i have racks for the teener. we could have a club meet at the slopes!! wink.gif heres to the tree sking!!! biggrin.gif smile.gif clap.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif smoke.gif beerchug.gif or whatever!!!!!! chowtime.gif
TimT
I ski lots... have a place over by Bomoseen usually go up to Sugarbush....Mad River....

Killington leaves a bad taste

Lets make a club meet for Stowe or something

can you tell I dont like Killington?

TINCAN914
I love to SKi, unfortunatley I haven't gone in a few years.
Use to live in Colorado, and went every weekend during the winter. Not to many close places in California that are worth the drive and wait.....
Rocky
On my way to Sun Peaks B.C. smilie_pokal.gif Excellent Canadian hospitality and snow.
We ski every year with Nancy Green, she won 2 Gold medals in the Olympics and the World Cup in the 60's. aktion035.gif She can still RIP!
THINK SNOW!!!
Time to prepare... beer3.gif givemebeer.gif beer.gif drunk.gif

Tim
Dr. Roger
nancy green. very cool. ever skiied at 39degrees north in WA? had a blast there at night....

FYI: for the west coasters..
Hello Roger,

Due to challenging weather conditions, Heavenly has been forced to delay its
opening, which was originally scheduled for Wednesday, November 23. However, the
Heavenly Gondola will be operating for sightseeing on Thursday, November 24
through Sunday, November 27, from 10am - 4pm.

Eric_Shea
laugh.gif lol2.gif lol3.gif
Sparky
I prefer BrettonWoods, but I get to ski free there. We're expecting to drive up to Sugarbush either this weekend or next as we're adopting a Collie who is being fostered near Sugerbush. Figured since we're alerady up there.....

My 7 year old is a NASTAR racer, she already has 3 bronze medals this season.

My best,
Mike D.
i love porsche
killington is open already!!!!

no fair...

i snowboard tons...and make it to vt at least once a year...jay peak is one of my favs....and yes...the trees there are AMAZING!
Oliver
Have not skied in years.... Mt. Hood is open Maby Sunday.....
beer3.gif w00t.gif
Oh yea I just have snowboards ...

Pow pow pray.gif

Or Work on teener? sad.gif
Crazyhippy
I think i might drag the boat out to the lake and go skiing this weekend biggrin.gif Be better than fighting w/ people out shopping, and it's been rather warm (mid 70's mueba.gif )

BJH
Root_Werks
I am just learning to ski this year and so far just loving it! There are a ton of places to ski in the NW and plan on doing some this weekend for sure.
SharonG
I wub.gif ski season!

I've already been up to Copper Mtn a couple weeks ago... let it snow snow snow! (in the mtns - Mike needs nice weather down here to work on his car) biggrin.gif
iamchappy
Nancy Green was a summer ski racing camp coach in Bend, Ore. many many years ago along with Kiki Cutter.,
Our team used Bend as a training facility during the summer. I am looking forward to a few Jackson trips this winter..
Scott S
Kiki Cutter - boy that brings back memories. Kashiwa was my boss for a long time.

I'll be at Vail all weekend.....

Here is some car content: me in my company car during my 10 years at Volant:
firstknight13
smilie_pokal.gif good sking!! i guess it was a long time since last year!!man my legs are burning up. too many people in the beginning but after noon was very good. i would be willing to meet at a convient place for all if the timing is right ( with good enough notice wink.gif )
Toast
I wanted to go skiing for Thanksgiving. It's great because no one is on the slopes.

But it hasnt snowed down here yet. Still in the 80's. sad.gif
Eric_Shea
We're getting snow but I'm stuck here in Chino Hills! ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.