Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Put a coat of paint on today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
No not on the car sad.gif The Boss Lady said I got to do some work on the house before I can come out and play alfred.gif I did the tan in the livingroom. The tall ladder is a 12 footer and I just could reach the high spots
spare time toys
She picked out a "lovely" green for the kitchen. Next is the crown molding. Im glad I have a power miter saw to do all of this.
Rocket
hey, its "rejuvinate" thats the green my mom painted out kitchen walls. its suppose to help the spirit of somthing like that. it makes me think of pea soup biggrin.gif
Verruckt
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Nov 22 2005, 09:36 PM)
She picked out a "lovely" green for the kitchen. Next is the crown molding. Im glad I have a power miter saw to do all of this.

Our wives must be talking to one another. We have basically that same color in the living room. huh.gif
SpecialK
huh.gif ....Our 'shag' room's beige-ish, similar shade of green in the bathroom....it's a conspiracy! unsure.gif
scottb
glad to hear i'm not the only one who is paint afflicted.

since august i have painted the kitchen, family room, master bath, dining room and she was cracking the whip for me to finish the living room before her brother shows up wednesday afternoon. thank god for the power outage at 8pm last night!!! beer.gif beer.gif
Allan
My kitchen has that green too... laugh.gif
spare time toys
We should figure out what TV show has that color. I would bet they are all hooked on the same shows popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.