Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where can I buy carb return springs?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lagunero
So far I haven't had any luck finding a set of return springs for my Weber carbs. Anyone know of a place who stocks them or have a different option? TIA
r_towle
http://www.redlineweber.com/

They have them, but you need to call

MattR
He's also looking for a set of matched carb linkage arms. Theres a set on there now thats kinda frankensteined that doesnt allow the carbs to open at WOT together (one arm is a little longer then the other). So his carbs need a set of idle stop arms with a hole for the CB linkage. Theres got to be a kit out there that includes all the arms needed and the return springs. He has the CB Linkage kit, but it doesnt include that stuff (only the small linkage arms with no idle stop arms).

I'll break out pictures if I have to...
Joe Ricard
Uh, Call CBperformance and tell them what you need. wink.gif
Gint
Contact Richard at PMO. One of his dealers may have all of that stuff and be near you too. Here's his list.

PMO Dealer List
736conver
I got mine at the local hardware store. Had about 10 different drawers to look through.
r_towle
again..redline webers...

they have arms, drop links, springs and the plates you need...they sell all the stuff individually or in kits...

Rich
seanery
redline gave me good service when I picked up whitey from Andy & Brad in Hot Springs, AR. We needed new jets & some other misc parts. They overnighted them to us at the hotel and didn't rape me on shipping charges. clap.gif
lagunero
Thanks guys! I'm calling Redline today. They're local too. PMO, never thought of it. I've called CB twice and they haven't had them. The engineer that's helping me is requesting I stay away from the hardware store biggrin.gif
john rogers
You might try an industrial hardware store such as Marshall's Hardware here in San Diego? I bought my extra springs there, stainless steel and were $1.75 each. I think they had about 400 different springs in their spring section?
SLITS
Take them off A-aron Admin's car....it'll never run again...........he won't miss them 'cause he'll lose them anyway.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Nov 23 2005, 08:46 AM)
Take them off A-aron Admin's car....it'll never run again...........he won't miss them 'cause he'll lose them anyway.

ok mr im gonna be up and running in my sixer.....but i havent started yet
SLITS
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Nov 23 2005, 10:44 AM)

chairfall.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif lol2.gif barf.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif lol2.gif

I laughed until I puked
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Nov 23 2005, 12:23 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Nov 23 2005, 10:44 AM)

chairfall.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif lol2.gif barf.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif lol2.gif

I laughed until I puked

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.