Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another member of the LN Engineeriing team
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Elizabeth Lauren Navarro was born last night! I tried to tell him that she needed to be named "Nickie" or at least have that for a middle name, but of course he would not listen..

I didn't get all that size and weight information from Charles, but he did say that Mom and baby are both doing well and going home on Thursday!

Congrats Charles and Tammy!
sjhowitson
rocking nana.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Thats great !!!!
DNHunt
Ya Hoo! Congrats Charles!

Dave
seanery
way to go charles & tammy!

maybe we'll nickname the baby "nickie" just to confuse everyone around her wink.gif
GaroldShaffer
clap.gif makes this a Happy Thanksgiving
914werke
smilie_pokal.gif Well all right Charles and Tammy
Joe Ricard
Sure are alot of youngin's entering the world lately.
So who's next? Jake? wink.gif
Jake Raby
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Nov 23 2005, 08:36 AM)
Sure are alot of youngin's entering the world lately.
So who's next? Jake? wink.gif

Hell, I hope not!

I have Turbo systems to build, not diapers to change!

makes this a Happy Thanksgiving

Yeah- as long as Charles don't have to take a break from Turkey to change a diaper!
Mark Henry
smilie_pokal.gif

Congrats Charles and Tammy!

When we visited Charles and Tammy, in the summer, they told us it's a girl and was to be named Elizabeth. Of course we told them that Elizabeth was a good name wink.gif

Nickie would have been neat, but I don't think Charles was the one picking the name. biggrin.gif

Happy to hear every thing went well!

From Mark, Kim, Elizabeth and Ethan
DNHunt
When they're newborn you're changing so many diapers you'll swear they're turbo systems ohmy.gif. As far as I know, there are no impellers in there but, the wastegate sure works w00t.gif.

Dave
Jake Raby
Hopefully I'll be as lucky as my dad... Our of 3 kids he never changed a diaper yet..... My Mom knew better than to even ask him!
Mark Henry
Diapers are not that bad...I did my part with our kids.

Almost barf.gif the first couple of times, but it washes off easier than grease. wink.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (Mark Henry @ Nov 23 2005, 09:55 AM)
Diapers are not that bad...I did my part with our kids.

Almost barf.gif the first couple of times, but it washes off easier than grease. wink.gif

yea and you don't need lava soap to do it. biggrin.gif

Congrats to Charles. clap.gif beer.gif i met you at the long beach swap meet a year or so ago. I've got two girls 5 and 2. Enjoy them while they are babies...they grow up way too fast!
fiid
Congratulations!!!

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Joe Ricard
Agree with the grow up too fast thing. From poopin and pukeing to crawling ... walking running.
Then trikes bikes "Green Machine" (realy cool) next is Junior Karts. Heck Michael already drives my 914 to and from his grandma's house. about 2 blocks. driving.gif

and he's only 5 !!!!
HOWZ it go? It takes a Man to be a DAD.
Oh and congrats on the baby... beer.gif
Gint
'Grats! It's becoming painfully obvious that a lot of people weren't *just* working on their 914's late last winter. wink.gif
SpecialK
Wow Charles! I didn't even know you were pregnant!! wink.gif biggrin.gif

Congratulations, both of you!! beer.gif
Flat VW
Congrats to the Navarros! yellowsleep[1].gif yikes.gif yellowsleep[1].gif barf.gif drooley.gif

John and Laurie wavey.gif

P.S. It come with the dinners and passes too quickly wub.gif , although it did not seem so at the time wacko.gif .

(Notice I left at least one emoticon out!)
Thorshammer
Congratulations Charles and Mom,

It looks like we got some action at least one time this year. biggrin.gif

Erik Madsen
Mueller
congrats !!!!!
Doug Leggins
Congratulations!!!
IronHillRestorations
Congrats Charles! Just make sure you have more than one kid!
cnavarro
Thanks guys. Elizabeth (Lizzy) was born at 9:53pm tuesday after 13 hrs of labor to a plump 7lbs 1.5oz and she was 19.5 inches long. It's awesome being a new dad, but there sure are lots of feedings, pooping, and not a whole lot of sleep between the two :-) Hopefully I'll have some of the photos posted soon.
Mark Henry
QUOTE (cnavarro @ Nov 26 2005, 04:51 PM)
Elizabeth (Lizzy).....

Man you would catch crap from my six year old for that crack.

"My NAME is ELIZABETH"

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.