Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Houston, TX December 11 Outing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlee1967
Click Here for calendar listing.....

Houston and surrounding area 914 owners/enthusiasts are invited to Hooters at the intersection of I-59S and Kirby on December 11 from 1-3PM. Late enough for you not to use Church as an excuse and central enough that you can't use location as an excuse. Now if your wife won't let you go to Hooter's. you will just have to be a little creative.
dlee1967
Texas Teeners.....please add a reply if you can make it......this will help keep the post at the top. Bob, Bob, James (Redbeard), Richard, Don, Eddie, Paul, Sean, Toyjet, Gary, Johan please chime in....Pat has already emailed and said he is flying that weekend. I know there are at least three other 914s in town that are on the road and I have not yet met the owners. Blue, Red and Orange......??? We would like to meet you.
Sparky
Just tell your wives your going to Pappadeaux's...
dlee1967
Bump.....Houston teeners must still be sleeping off all that turkey....
Jerry
My 75 is getting a new interior and is not finished, but I plan to attend !!
Snowdoggie
This might be worth a drive down from Dallas.
Bigbohr
Well crap, I will not be able to come.
Bumped your post though smile.gif
dlee1967
Johan (big bohr) I am sorry to hear that you will be away....Maybe I will just have to drive that orange car of yours to the event as you will be away. Someone has to take it out for exercise. Maybe Dina will want to come on her own? DLee
DBCooper
Hooters? How will I get that by the wife? Oh, yeah.... See you there.
dlee1967
So far only three takers and one (Redbeard) with a broken foot that may have to drive his BMW as he has a tough time pushing the clutch. Is everyone in hibernation? DLee
Jerry
Brando is moving to Beaumont, maybe he can make it!!!!!!
Buck914
Sounds like another opportunity to get back in full 914 mode. I'll be there. In the mean time any suggestions on a good alignment shop in/around Houston for the 914?
dlee1967
The outing is still on.....Wear a warm jacket so that you can have the targa top off......BRRRR.....
jr91472
Would love to make the road trip, but just no time right now.

Tell everyone "Gomer says hey" biggrin.gif

And have a beer3.gif for me!
dlee1967
Last bump.......don't let my wife be the only one to drive a 914 to this event!
DBCooper
Oh boy, beer and hooters after church, can't wait!

Oh, and cars too! How could it be any better than that?
Jerry
Sunday, 1 to 3 the get-together still on?? What kinda weather we gonna have???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.